{Official Thread }For Hollywood Movies And Tv Shows Trailers

timmy

baavundi annadu friend.. a movie lover nee type ee ..

"baavundhi annadu friend  movie lover nee typee "ani oka sentence lo ani unte confusion undedhi kaadhu. madhyalo full stop pettetappatiki confuse aiyya my bad venky26.gif

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timmy

• posaanisam

• puli_keka

• Mila

"baavundhi annadu friend  movie lover nee typee "ani oka sentence lo ani unte confusion undedhi kaadhu. madhyalo full stop pettetappatiki confuse aiyya my bad venky26.gif

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Ex-Machina's pretty taut, albeit the meek ending. Not a mind-bender, but good direction, and screenplay

Check out "While you're young", Baumbach's critical take on mid-life crisis with hints of existentialism spewed in

Ex-Machina's pretty taut, albeit the meek ending. Not a mind-bender, but good direction, and screenplay

Check out "While you're young", Baumbach's critical take on mid-life crisis with hints of existentialism spewed in

Hmm. I like sci fi dude. irrespective of the story i watch them. 

Just saw the trailer " While you're young" looks interesting.  I will wait for DVD release. thanks for the suggestion  _-_  _-_

Watched Primer loved it. Coherence I never heard about it. :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

Looks like you have good idea about of Drama/thriller/Sci fi Genre movies.

Can you give a good list or link where I can find them. 

Thank you  :4_12_13:

Watched Primer loved it. Coherence I never heard about it. :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

Looks like you have good idea about of Drama/thriller/Sci fi Genre movies.

Can you give a good list or link where I can find them. 

Thank you  :4_12_13:

Awesome!! Absolutely loved Primer. I don't have a particular link per-se, might have to check my notepad for some and post over here

Watch Moon and Coherence for sure. Some funky stuff

Awesome!! Absolutely loved Primer. I don't have a particular link per-se, might have to check my notepad for some and post over here

Watch Moon and Coherence for sure. Some funky stuff

Yup Will definitely check this weekend. If you find any plz post here will help other movie buffs also.  _-_