Football World Cup Official Thread

chittimallu16

Belgium unclucky to not have buried the match in regulation time..... USA fought hard in the end but its useless....Wondolowski should have finished that 91 min chance.... all in all belgium deserved the win and well played USA in first round....they have been shite today though...... 

what about IND man ? does they even played 1 game ?

nee lantollu indus ladies maanesi india matches regular ga choosthe appudu aadtharu  *7*^

Belgium unclucky to not have buried the match in regulation time..... USA fought hard in the end but its useless....Wondolowski should have finished that 91 min chance.... all in all belgium deserved the win and well played USA in first round....they have been shite today though...... 

+1, so many missed oppotunities due to USA GK's brilliance

what about IND man ? does they even played 1 game ?

yes man .. they r through to semis .. they will play against kazikhstan 

de bruyne man .. played so very well

de bryune was good....but lukaku made the difference.... vadu vachaka aata motham change chesaru belgium with proper counter attacking

adhi offside ichadu referee ... eventhough he is onside ... wudnt have mattered

de bryune was good....but lukaku made the difference.... vadu vachaka aata motham change chesaru belgium with proper counter attacking

there was no one to assist de bruyne up until that point .. lukaku ochaadu in extra time .. that helped his passes

adhi offside ichadu referee ... eventhough he is onside ... wudnt have mattered

You sure? I didn't see him calling offside

nee lantollu indus ladies maanesi india matches regular ga choosthe appudu aadtharu  *7*^

no mallu saab......the moment I watch...that team will loose..... cricket lo attagey ayithadi... 

You sure? I didn't see him calling offside

yup .. ichaadu offside ani .. horrible decision .. goal padunte pedha controversy ayyedi adi

no mallu saab......the moment I watch...that team will loose..... cricket lo attagey ayithadi... 

india FIFA ki qualify avad man....may be in 2022 Qatar....