Football World Cup Official Thread

chittimallu16

You sure? I didn't see him calling offside

WONDOLOWSKI! The ball is lofted into the box and Jones cushions it down for Wondolowski with his head. Completely unmarked, he just has to slot it into the net, but somehow he fires over the bar! Fortunately for him his blushes are spared as the flag is raised for an offside decision.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/belgium-vs-united-states/1220126/live-commentary

WONDOLOWSKI! The ball is lofted into the box and Jones cushions it down for Wondolowski with his head. Completely unmarked, he just has to slot it into the net, but somehow he fires over the bar! Fortunately for him his blushes are spared as the flag is raised for an offside decision.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/belgium-vs-united-states/1220126/live-commentary

ok...nenu live choosa but ekkada choopinchale offside ani....also ipude espn commentary check chesa akkada kooda ivvale.... but anyways may be offside ichademo I missed it.... it doesnt matter anyways....chance aithe gudipadu kada elago :D

there was no one to assist de bruyne up until that point .. lukaku ochaadu in extra time .. that helped his passes

basic ga teamplay change chesaru lukaku vachaka....appati dhaka they were corssing from left all day kani howard gadu anni aapesadu...so they brought in a traditional number 9 lukaku and released him on the counters....lukaku gadu ghoramaina strong player plus he is very good at holding the ball when needed.....so vaadiki thaggattu plan motham change chesadu valla manager and it worked for them 

no mallu saab......the moment I watch...that team will loose..... cricket lo attagey ayithadi... 

nuvvu ante nuvvokkadive kadhu...janallo interest vasthene india lo develop ayedhi football...dhani meedha already disco aipoindhi 

ok...nenu live choosa but ekkada choopinchale offside ani....also ipude espn commentary check chesa akkada kooda ivvale.... but anyways may be offside ichademo I missed it.... it doesnt matter anyways....chance aithe gudipadu kada elago :D

i watched in espn .. andhulo commentator annadu offside ani .. replay chuupinchadu kani .. referee ni chuupinchala .. elago goal vellaledu ga ani

basic ga teamplay change chesaru lukaku vachaka....appati dhaka they were corssing from left all day kani howard gadu anni aapesadu...so they brought in a traditional number 9 lukaku and released him on the counters....lukaku gadu ghoramaina strong player plus he is very good at holding the ball when needed.....so vaadiki thaggattu plan motham change chesadu valla manager and it worked for them 

very much agreed /.. aaah range lo US vaallu panga jaapi odhileyyatam vallane .. 20 shots lo atleast 15 aah side assist nunchi ochaay Belgium ki 

nuvvu ante nuvvokkadive kadhu...janallo interest vasthene india lo develop ayedhi football...dhani meedha already disco aipoindhi 

nice