Serve The Needy - Help Vizag

Yuvatha

Is anyone from India local can take a lead of money reaching concerned party

kathar_lo_hethar and vala frenz kalisi form chesaru ee organization...they are taking care of it..they will go to children and there respective schools to pay there fees...

time unte website chudu bhayya...you can get more info

thanks for the support! register in the website..u will get weekly updates on all the welfare programmes we are taking care of.

thanks for the support! register in the website..u will get weekly updates on all the welfare programmes we are taking care of.

manaspurthiga ninnu abhinandisthunna the effort you are taking for educating these kids............may god bless you with all happiness

manaspurthiga ninnu abhinandisthunna the effort you are taking for educating these kids............may god bless you with all happiness

not limited to  child education, they are activities where we provide grocery to orphan children, grocery and medicines to old age homes, medicines to AIDS effected children etc....website lo chudu..we have organised these with names and doing them since 2006.

not limited to  child education, they are activities where we provide grocery to orphan children, grocery and medicines to old age homes, medicines to AIDS effected children etc....website lo chudu..we have organised these with names and doing them since 2006.

chusthanu.....nice andi....i will also join

No offense...Sponsors andaru okey jilla vaallu... okey village vallu unnarenduku uncle...

Ps : i am serious donator.... did like around $500 only in this DB....

I will join this no matter what....

Meeru nijanga too good vayyaa... ilaantivi cheyyaalantey spirit eppudu high lo vundaali... not sure how you maintain it.. nannu okadu mosam chesaadu... appudu anipinchindi help uu thokka lekunda mana pani chooskovadam better ani...took sometime to believe in people again... prbly looking at people of your kind..

Wonderful...

I will join this no matter what....

Meeru nijanga too good vayyaa... ilaantivi cheyyaalantey spirit eppudu high lo vundaali... not sure how you maintain it.. nannu okadu mosam chesaadu... appudu anipinchindi help uu thokka lekunda mana pani chooskovadam better ani...took sometime to believe in people again... prbly looking at people of your kind..

Wonderful...

Thank you.

register in website ..u will get weekly updates on what STN does.

No offense...Sponsors andaru okey jilla vaallu... okey village vallu unnarenduku uncle...

Ps : i am serious donator.... did like around $500 only in this DB....

naku ee point ardam kaledu ??? can you be clear?