Vadabaaa $20K Antaa... Non Competency Fee..

macha

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• biscuit raju

• krypton

• ChampakDas

Top Posters In This Topic

non competency antey... if the ur employer placed you to a client you should not work as full time  for that client ... if you want to work you need to satisfy his needs ani...pedaa dulaa...

client ivvala man aaaaa 20k or u r frd ASadLwx.gif

non competency antey... if the ur employer placed you to a client you should not work as full time for that client ... if you want to work you need to satisfy his needs ani...pedaa dulaa...

Thanks

client ivvala man aaaaa 20k or u r frd ASadLwx.gif

non competincy is between frnd and employer so frnd pay chyali... adeyy in between vendor and client unteyy valuu pay chestaru....

non competincy is between frnd and employer so frnd pay chyali... adeyy in between vendor and client unteyy valuu pay chestaru....

h1 transfer vere employer ki chesukoni taravatha client ki ft vellakudadha

Employer ki me frnd ki aithe l8 teesko vachemo as he is free to work any company..H-1 lo employee ki employer ki bonding emi undadhu anukunta..

he can talk to an attorney..20k is too much dude. I would recommend him to talk to an immigration attorney and take his suggestion

Employer ki Client ki madyalo vendor unnada or direct employer is vendor ah?

Madyalo vendor unte (vendor and client settle cheskuntaru) employer ki employer ki undademo non competenecy fee bond..

not sure though

non competency antey... if the ur employer placed you to a client you should not work as full time  for that client ... if you want to work you need to satisfy his needs ani...pedaa dulaa...

PM me your details, i can explain you

epudeyy maa frnd vala employer thoo matladiteee finilize chesukunaa deal ASadLwx.gif....vadu hour hour last 5 yrs gaaa kastapadi pani chestey... employer katal padutunadu...brahmi95.gif?1369300128

generally agreements are valid for certain time duration. if time duration is not specified then that agreement is invalid after a year or two. approach the lawyer. civil lawyer costs much less than criminal lawyer.

h1 transfer vere employer ki chesukoni taravatha client ki ft vellakudadha

very client itey ok no issues but he has placed in current client kada so...u can't go with same client untill u pay that agreement amount

Employer ki me frnd ki aithe l8 teesko vachemo as he is free to work any company..H-1 lo employee ki employer ki bonding emi undadhu anukunta..
he can talk to an attorney..20k is too much dude. I would recommend him to talk to an immigration attorney and take his suggestion

any company itey ok mama but same client which employer placed itey he will make u to sign document before start of proj so that u can't work with them directly. .