• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• donganaaK

• Rendu

• alpachinao

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as I know they all money hungry baskets ...they all don't follow ethics....I have seen places where the pick up left overs and serve the same left over to another customer...... Also they mix beef while making goat/lamb curry..... I have seen with my eyes.....believe it or not...

what restaurant was that ?

Oka gujju grocery store lo ready made kawan chapathi tesukuna.. Enduko intiki velaka chapati worst taste vachai...expiry date chusa... 2 years back expired....no gujju restaurants n stores...

Oka gujju grocery store lo ready made kawan chapathi tesukuna.. Enduko intiki velaka chapati worst taste vachai...expiry date chusa... 2 years back expired....no gujju restaurants n stores...

maree 2yrs bck expired ah...unbelievable man ... isnt it dangerous to ppl?

Desile kada Em kaadu anukuni untadu.

Papam al pachi no. Stomach lo patch ayyipoyindi

While cooking on tawa it is becoming waterish..then I saw it was outdated... One day I went asked the shop owner he told some stupid reasons... Then I showed him one packet from freezer and found borboun biscuit expired packet also to him... He told I am sorry...

I never went after that

While cooking on tawa it is becoming waterish..then I saw it was outdated... One day I went asked the shop owner he told some stupid reasons... Then I showed him one packet from freezer and found borboun biscuit expired packet also to him... He told I am sorry...

I never went after that

I never went after that

thats crazy bro... i never used to cook when i'm in the US , all these stories make me feel glad now ..lol

ee lekkana 95% hotels run avvakudadu india lo

1. There were flies hovering around where we were eating.

2. Cramped, not too much place to move, extremely noisy ...not only because of guests, but waiters walking around franitcally. 

3. Our waiter served us holding the beer glasses by hand. I mean, when you order beer elsewhere they normally bring it on a tray and then the guy picks up the glass and puts it on the table. No! this dude brought the beer in a glass, holding it in his hands, with fingers touching the rim (where you'd put it on your lips) right from the bar!!! 

4. Sweaty staff! Yes! The waiters were drenched in sweat, one guy's back was completely wet....drenched in disgusting perspiration!

i once went to a restaurant in herndon VA. very small set up.

endhuko rest room ki velthe....rest room pakkane store room....a bag of onions, chillies are open and they are literally on the ground next to the bathroon door...

inka next time aa restaurant ki poledhu...never again...

not only indian restaurants...even chinese restaurants will be the same....