I Am Very Partriotic And Emotional -Sania

psycopk

okka gujarat ke kada,,,,,,,,,asalu gee kcr gaanni g88 meeda tannale first....ippdu danni ambassodor  cheyyaka pothe vachina nashatam endi va,,,

TG rakapoyunte,,,,asalu gee sania evaru sonia evaru..neneppdu peru kuda vinale anetodu....

idi hightlight and 100000% true man

Only one thing i can tell you....you are trying to connect dots to shape ideology of patriotism.......US will never bomb another country just because another country is friend with its enemy.......US congress has not given that power to president....

china attacked india because it feared that we will attack them in that bangladesh and pakisthan limbo......

uk entered into world war 2 as NAZI was advancing to UK to occupy it as it occupied frace certain areas......dont connect this WW2 to present sceanrio.....after WW2, UN is formed and formulated certain regulations to avoid one country to bomb another country....

Then you stop comparing sania's perosnal life with india -pak border issue... :)

.blue..--  inta comedy  nenu eppu choodale, even china wont agree , china attacked india because they claimed  aksai chin was theirs.. they stopped soon after they grabbed that place. 

black- mari anta adamant undoddu bhayya, Uk entered because germany attacked their alley france they even warned hitler not to attack frabce , germany will eventually attack Uk but thats not the reason to start of...

Nixon govt classified documents kooda release ayinay, time unte saduvu..

Red Ok man, carry on, US never cared or ll care of other countries, damn true.. all they need is US survival as number 1. 

Then you stop comparing sania's perosnal life with india -pak border issue... :)

.blue..--  inta comedy  nenu eppu choodale, even china wont agree , china attacked india because they claimed  aksai chin was theirs.. they stopped soon after they grabbed that place. 

black- mari anta adamant undoddu bhayya, Uk entered because germany attacked their alley france they even warned hitler not to attack frabce , germany will eventually attack Uk but thats not the reason to start of...

Nixon govt classified documents kooda release ayinay, time unte saduvu..

Red Ok man, carry on.. 

i dont know man what you are trying to prove here.......sania is a beach thats it....her acts her personal life her intentions her acheivements never be proved for her being patriotic to india...

uk - i told you UK attacked german forces since they will attack UK finally.......why u r circumventing my points to show your points.

read my posts. i never compared sania personal life to india - pakistan border issue....

for the fucking sake - u need to learn respecting indian soldiers......learn it.......dont troll with your book knowledge.

i dont know man what you are trying to prove here.......sania is a beach thats it....her acts her personal life her intentions her acheivements never be proved for her being patriotic to india...

uk - i told you UK attacked german forces since they will attack UK finally.......why u r circumventing my points to show your points.

read my posts. i never compared sania personal life to india - pakistan border issue....

for the *** sake - u need to learn respecting indian soldiers......learn it.......dont troll with your book knowledge.

yes we understand how patriotic she is..........thousands of soldiers are died fighting with pakistan.......aame ki mogude dorakanatlu paki ki velli pelli chesukondi........she is utter beach........

//

ee reply endi bhayya tana marraige ki India- Pak issue ki asalu sambandam unda..

asalu nenu india ni em anna, we lost the war to china in 1962, that is a fact. we would have lost the war in 1971 to US and pak allies if USSR wont backed us Us is way superior than india.. . I am speaking facts man.  Naa respect neeku prove cheyyalenu, li8. I will stop discussing from now.

yes we understand how patriotic she is..........thousands of soldiers are died fighting with pakistan.......aame ki mogude dorakanatlu paki ki velli pelli chesukondi........she is utter beach........

//

ee reply endi bhayya tana marraige ki India- Pak issue ki asalu sambandam unda..

asalu nenu india ni em anna, we lost the war to china in 1962, that is a fact. we would have lost the war in 1971 to US and pak allies if USSR wont backed us Us is way superior than india.. . I am speaking facts man.  Naa respect neeku prove cheyyalenu, li8. I will stop discussing from now.

ok mayya..leave alone Indian soldiers, china pak, UK, US, France Germany, USSR....Answer one simple straight question...do you think Sania is Patriotic to Indian Nation?

ok mayya..leave alone Indian soldiers, china pak, UK, US, France Germany, USSR....Answer one simple straight question...do you thing Sania is Patriotic to Indian Nation?

aa question ki eppudo answer chesina man, she has a right to say she is patriot, 

I don't know how patriot she is, i am not even saying she is a patriot..  naakanta judging capability ledu, kani manaki tana patroitism question chese right ledu just because she married a foreign guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bJ7bd_UuJH8

picha moon ggadu burra lekunda tayaru ayyaru edavalu...but old city lo chala mandi turaka m gallu pakistan ki supporting sestaru...alani pattukoni d gali

//

neneppudu vesanu post sania personal life gurunchi.....nuvve start chesavu US, china USSR ani classified docs ani......nenannadi adi patriotism gurunchi maatladithe mari mogude dorakanatlu aa second hand gaadini chesukovadama ani....

FYI- US backed india not USSR......US decided to give air help first...then china feared and immediately stopped the war and withdrew forces......USSR is shit. they never helped us pragmatically. all they did was press note.......US was the only one helping india all the time....Nixon and indira issue is different......indira is beach...she want her family to rule india forever so she rebuked US diplomacy in many times and thats how we ended up with USSR for warfare artillary.

• Upvote 1

aa question ki eppudo answer chesina man, she has a right to say she is patriot, 

I don't know how patriot she is, i am not even saying she is a patriot..  naakanta judging capability ledu, kani manaki tana patroitism question chese right ledu just because she married a foreign guy.

Everyone (or atleast most of them) know this move by KCR is just a biscuit to Muslims to attract votes, and everyone knows How best Sania has expressed her patriotism at various occassions...one need not be high on IQ to know these facts I guess!!

Everyone (or atleast most of them) know this move by KCR is just a biscuit to Muslims to attract votes, and everyone knows How best Sania has expressed her patriotism at various occassions...one need not be high on IQ to know these facts I guess!!

chaa, aa high IQ people narrow mindedness ki na johar .. I wish they all go out my country.

If i don't know the truth I am not going to judge people, calling them anti-national thats govt. job.

KCr issue li8 man, I dont even consider him as a leader, he is a pure self centered politician with a lot of hatred inbuilt.

chaa, aa high IQ people narrow mindedness ki na johar .. I wish they all go out my country.

If i don't know the truth I am not going to judge people, calling them anti-national thats govt. job.

KCr issue li8 man, I dont even consider him as a leader, he is a pure self centered politician with a lot of hatred inbuilt.

man ikkada disco High IQ gurinchi kadu man...also I said one need not be ani... one simple point man..if Sania was so patriotic she would have carried Indian Flag in OLympics...

KCR ni judge cheyyagalgina vadivi Sania ni cheyyaleva man?

man ikkada disco High IQ gurinchi kadu man...also I said one need not be ani... one simple point man..if Sania was so patriotic she would have carried Indian Flag in OLympics...

KCR ni judge cheyyagalgina vadivi Sania ni cheyyaleva man?

olympic flag issue I am not aware man, but aa flag daggara kallu peettindi matram she gave the explanation..

You need to understand I am not defending her..

politician ki sportsmen okkate ela man, politicians involve with people lives, they are law makers, representatives  kada.. lets put KCR aside..