Just Curious ........... Telusu Kundamani ....... Andaru Itu Randi

JANASENA

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

y i say 

i dont kno man..i come to db daily..but looks like you made no impact thru ur threads..

so i dont know...to be honest..my first thought was --who are you ?

no matter what others think about you and your posts, be like yourself. lekapothe originality kolpothav.

just think about what is good and what is bad from the outside world and apply that philosophy in your posts thats all.  

nachithe paatinchu, nachakapothe lite teesko.

no matter what others think about you and your posts, be like yourself. lekapothe originality kolpothav.

just think about what is good and what is bad from the outside world and apply that philosophy in your posts thats all.  

nachithe paatinchu, nachakapothe lite teesko.

agreed bro. asalu nenavanni pattinchukonu asala ee pos esevadine kaadu but just telusukundamani esa , but i m happy with the response that some people like my posts i thought that everyone will say ur posts are worst posts, y i m saying like that means naa posts anni lenghty ga untayi, so erojullo evariki time undadu chadivi daniki malla comment pettentha so ala anukunna but response baane icharu, and i ll continue to be what i m. 

i dont kno man..i come to db daily..but looks like you made no impact thru ur threads..

so i dont know...to be honest..my first thought was --who are you ?

oh i c , thank you