Ap Capital - Big Dreams, Hard Realities - Tv5

timmy

arey paaki munda kodakallara, first try to give good governance to people which AP is missing for past 10years. once you build confidence in the people then proceed with these type of hypothetical activities. 

Good governance ante? what r ur expectations? 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MohitSharma

• bangaru_konda

• idiBeZaWaDa

• porsche911

Top Posters In This Topic

ok neeku ela comfortable ga unte ala anuko. I dont care.

paaki munda ani start chesinappude anukunna jaffa ani..kani monne vote hakku annavu kada ayite chinna pillodivi anukuntunna  @3$% @3$%

paaki munda ani start chesinappude anukunna jaffa ani..kani monne vote hakku annavu kada ayite chinna pillodivi anukuntunna  @3$% @3$%

I used that word to generalize the politicians man.

I used that word to generalize the politicians man.

rome is not built in a day ante telusu anukunta....newly formed govt. for a new state...it takes some to time to dev from scratch...i hope u understand and have patience...last but not least...don't follow jaffas...they will eat your mind  @3$% @3$%

to name a few - free current , dig up all the mines and quarries , encroach on all the possible open lands ,  kill all the opponents , corrupt all the public servants , give free hand to christian missionaries etc etc man...... worst gadu CBN inthaka mundu govt laaga panicheyyatledu asala

to name a few - free current , dig up all the mines and quarries , encroach on all the possible open lands ,  kill all the opponents , corrupt all the public servants , give free hand to christian missionaries etc etc man...... worst gadu CBN inthaka mundu govt laaga panicheyyatledu asala

idhanta 2 months lone jarigipoyaaya  :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

idi 2months lo cheseyochu so cbn failure  @3$% @3$%

idhanta 2 months lone jarigipoyaaya  :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

previous govt chesinavi bro .....janaalaki avey ga expectations ante ... i was just being sarcastic lol

previous govt chesinavi bro .....janaalaki avey ga expectations ante ... i was just being sarcastic lol

:3D_Smiles_38:  :3D_Smiles_38:

highlited di neeku teliyada?

expectations antava, atleast 20% anna manchi paripaalana istarani nammuthunna.