I need small help.

chpk

I am looking for a phone in AT&T New activation.

I don't need iphone(basically can't afford it) but manchi PDA phone free gaa vasthe thisukundham ani anukuntunna.

I thought Samsung impression but now everyone asking data plan for that($20).

Can any one suggest me good phone which comes for $0 and don't have a data plan. Even if any one tell me that is there any possibility to get a samsung impression without data plan.

Thanks in advance guys.

You can use this as work around, take any phone with ATT including iPhone for which data plan is mandatory. After a month give them a call and them that you lost your samsung phone or xyz phone so you are switching back to your regular phone for which data plan cannot be used. They will ask you to provide IMEI for device which you are switiching your phone to .. give them IMEI of your old phone and VOILA. Data plan removed and after hanging up with ATT representative switch your sim back to samsung phone or IPHONE. Dont worry ATT would know that you are using iPhone.samsung impression on making or receiving phone call but they are not gonna add data plan back.. It worked for me and my friends.. Hope this works for you as well.. Let us know !!

[quote author=chpk link=topic=60826.msg610563#msg610563 date=1271728462]
I am looking for a phone in AT&T New activation.

I don't need iphone(basically can't afford it) but manchi PDA phone free gaa vasthe thisukundham ani anukuntunna.

I thought Samsung impression but now everyone asking data plan for that($20).

Can any one suggest me good phone which comes for $0 and don't have a data plan. Even if any one tell me that is there any possibility to get a samsung impression without data plan.

Thanks in advance guys.
[/quote]