• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spartan

• ramafdb

• Anta Assamey

• ARYA

Top Posters In This Topic

SwethaBasuPrasad11409683560.jpg

Prostitution is a sin in India and the people who get involved in this act will be punished.

Tollywood witnessed a shock when 'Kotha Bangaru Lokam' heroine Shweta Basu was caught with a businessman in a star hotel.

However, there is a section of people who are backing Shweta Basu stating that it is not fair to judge a person without knowing about their problems.

Shweta Basu was embarrassed to talk to media and she told to a reporter that she belongs to a traditional family.

Shwetha said "I have made wrong choices in my career and i was out of money. I had to support my family and some other good causes. All the doors were closed and some people encouraged me to get into prostitution to earn money. I was helpless and with no option left to choose, i got involved in this act. I'm not the only one who faced this problem and there are several other heroines who have gone through this phase".

A case was registered on Shweta Basu and Erramanjil Court ordered Panjagutta police to send Shweta Basu to Government Rehabilitation Center.

post sex photos man thankyou