• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• posaanisam

• CKRAVI

• vagaru

• chandra916

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to undermine you.. but I dont want to say who they are, but I know people who still today get power diverted from the power plants in TG , for their huge multi million dollar invested companies, while other mid size and small size industries are still waiting for the government to act on this issue.. 

lollll

jst say who dey are..? ala mid size small size endi asalu..?

power power antunnav kada...

mari central nundi vache pasia enduku topic ikada..

i mean , i am saying that central will not give single rupee to AP or haryana in order for them to support 24 hrs power supply, because those states are already capable of doing that. (for Ap it is possible now because of division, if it was united then that would have been impossible)

i mean , i am saying that central will not give single rupee to AP or haryana in order for them to support 24 hrs power supply, because those states are already capable of doing that. (for Ap it is possible now because of division, if it was united then that would have been impossible)

see my above comments again.. today total 86k crores projects r signed..

in dose 3 r based on power projects.. fr dat solar power plant central is giving half of d funds

ee funding kuda money kadu ante lol cont

As I told earlier AP is still in deficit....and the demand is going to increase day by day...Currently AP is purcasing power from TN and Karnataka close to some 300MW

As I told earlier AP is still in deficit....and the demand is going to increase day by day...Currently AP is purcasing power from TN and Karnataka close to some 300MW

so wat.. central govt is nt going to giv single penne.. wat ever d demand is , AP has enough power, even aftr 5 yrs or 10 yrs too 1w2z8.gif

see my above comments again.. today total 86k crores projects r signed..

in dose 3 r based on power projects.. fr dat solar power plant central is giving half of d funds

ee funding kuda money kadu ante lol cont

ok,

I was more talking about current days position.. yeah you have to establish new plants to meet future requirements..

ok,

I was more talking about current days position.. yeah you have to establish new plants to meet future requirements..

so wat.. central govt is nt going to giv single penne.. wat ever d demand is , AP has enough power, even aftr 5 yrs or 10 yrs too 1w2z8.gif

I already said, I was more talking about current days position.. yeah you have to establish new plants to meet future requirements..

even today AP is in deficit, and thats reality

sorry, I disagree..  ee vishayam lo mathram central bisketted to people.. Harya and AP are already capable of generating 24 hour power supply..

LOL memu pattina kundeluki 3 ye legs anamata

sorry, I disagree..  ee vishayam lo mathram central bisketted to people.. Harya and AP are already capable of generating 24 hour power supply..

ha ha... its just a myth..if you can support it..pls give me some figures...at first place what is making you say so? :3D_Smiles_38: