Marriage Mindsets

iamlegend

tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif?14aedo patha kalam la aedo me folks pillani choopinchi pelli chaesuko antae chaesukonaevaadila build up isthunnav gaa..!!

u got all ur choices kadha..YES antae YES,NO antae NO..all in ur hands..ela zero out annadhi..neeku oka bucket list antu untadhi gaa.danni follow ipovadamae..!!chimple...!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• jbourne

• Nellore Pedda reddy

Top Posters In This Topic

What u said is 100% true
I liked a girl we used to hangout firstly I never had any feelings but with time gradually I developed some so one day I proposed to her even though based on her atti she would say no I proposed her so that I did nt wanted to repent later but she told me I have to discuss with my parents kind of thing I thought she is being mature she even told whatever the result the frndshp between us should be the same I said okay but the same day she told me she never had such thoughts of getting marriage in this way if I had these thoughts I would have had boy frnd long back... So there is no point in talking to my parents n my answer is big NO. Later on I tried to be normal with her but she behaving weird to me I could not take...

then u shud have told her that u cant be friends with her because u have feelings fr her..... jus totally ignore them , back ki vasthe well and good raakapoina picha light .... u can alws go and find another girl ... 

kani kontha mandi vuntaru bhayya oddu le manchi mood lo dosa lu esukuntunna nduku mood paduchesukovatam

lol its ok man ... just dont let them get an impression that she's the best one u can get .... it works out everytime

What u said is 100% true
I liked a girl we used to hangout firstly I never had any feelings but with time gradually I developed some so one day I proposed to her even though based on her atti she would say no I proposed her so that I did nt wanted to repent later but she told me I have to discuss with my parents kind of thing I thought she is being mature she even told whatever the result the frndshp between us should be the same I said okay but the same day she told me she never had such thoughts of getting marriage in this way if I had these thoughts I would have had boy frnd long back... So there is no point in talking to my parents n my answer is big NO. Later on I tried to be normal with her but she behaving weird to me I could not take...

Pilla ki pellaipoyindaa?

Yeah Chusa..Indhaaka Lost...Thanks Buddy ...U R Always My Best Buddy in DB..Brahmi-2_0.gif?1403646236Brahmi-2_0.gif?1403646236

bhaiyya idi na experience tho cheppina advice , DB lo kabatti chepthunna ... nenu date chesina ammay lu evaranna idi nenu raasanu ani telisthe by chance pakka intiki vachi mari cheppu tho kotti veltharu lol ......