The Future Looks Hopeless For Telangana Anta..

Mental_Krishna

denilo surprise emundi...vat,land registration taxes,otehr type of taxes HYD ke taggipotaay slow slow gaa going my present state.......SA owned companies may open main branch in SA and continue HYD as branch office....ivanni jaragalante chaala time padutundi....ee smart cities tho not nly HYD,chennai,kolkatta,delhi etc ke revenue taggochu

This is 100 percent correct. Here are the reasons: (I am not a supporter of Yellow media, But I like CBN and his administrative skills)

--> Lot of taxes waive off.

--> All new infrastructure

--> Personal approach by CBN. CBN travels to the MD/CEO of the firm and talk to them and requests politely to set up the firm in AP.

--> KCR and CO are completely opposite to CBN. Naa friend unnadu TG vaade. Medak vadi proper. Velli edo company setup kosam kcr appointment kosam adigithene lobbying start chesaranta kaneesam consider kuda cheyyakunda. Here the main problem is KCR attitute. KCR epudaina tana Kaalla daggaraku ravali anukuntaadu which is very bad . This is called Dorathanam. I like personally \KCR for his aggressive nature but Loukyam and attitute matters a lot.

• Upvote 1