• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ravula

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• PegaMan

• xxxmen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ala Anukoni Unte..Manam Chaala Miss Ayyevaalam Baa...Asalu E Invention/Discovery Ayundedhi Kaadhu... :3D_Smiles_38:

sare moon meedha ki ellaru antaru (which I dont believe)... did we gain something from that? if not, then what is the point in knocking the next neighbour's door?

you are missing my point...... 

i know your point

1/3 or india is under poverty

ade money developments ki pettochu kada ane kada

there are far more advantages in the long run man

sare moon meedha ki ellaru antaru (which I dont believe)... did we gain something from that? if not, then what is the point in knocking the next neighbour's door?

that was partial success

they used to same technology to do the inter planetary mission

Moon Meedhaki Kuda Vellagalam Ane Achievement Bhayya...It Paves da Way for Future...Emo May b Akkada Future lo Stay Chestaam Emo...Evariki Telusu

Sending something to Mars ... we will be treated as better brains in the West in future, we already got good deals from Europe to launch their rockets, we got Self reliance and confidence that we can develop Technology on own... these are positive shock waves that will spread all over the country. It takes enoromous discipline to achieve that and we did that.

And regarding the answer for your question ... Wait till November, Nolan is coming with Interstellar movie with same concept

i know your point

2q0ng60.gif?1290185278

i know your point

no... im not talking about India here.... in general antunna... US vallu chesina koda asalu point enti antunna to explore mars.....  whats the point when we cant save our planet but spend billions to explore an alien land.... as an example do you know that the great barrier reef will be extinct in a span of few years..... no one bats an eye for that....

anyways im out of this topic.... there is no answer really about these missions.... total bs

haha so find new home and transport 6 billion people there

No mayya atleast they can save the race earth ki vuna threats ani bayatki cheparu mayya it will create apocalypse so melaga vere way vetktunaru may be nxt yr SpaceX valu perminant ga oka 100 mandini mars ki pamtunaru one way trip venaki raru