Update: 70 Inch Tv Sent To India With Out Any Issue...

macha

godpk photo pettu uncle tv cover ki no questions asked

ankul .. thurkolla desham la nundi pothunnaa.. vaallu itla idol gods ni nammaremo kadha :( ye devudi biddala desham la nundi cheskovalsindhi antaava?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• puli raaja

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• jbourne

ankul .. thurkolla desham la nundi pothunnaa.. vaallu itla idol gods ni nammaremo kadha :( ye devudi biddala desham la nundi cheskovalsindhi antaava?

ne petrol posi tagalabetti 10gu a desanihecji.gif

Turakodiki prophet laga kanipistadu
Xstian ki jesus laga

#godpk pls ignore this moorkha tom bhayya

anni religions accept chesey ekaika god mana pk uncle, thuraka desam lo kuda mana pwanism ey big religion so don't worry

ltt ankul..

BA lo second luggage badhulu theeskellochha or TV ki separate ga pay cheyala if we take 60 inches TV?

second bag kindaa tesuku velochu.. but tv size will exceed the limit kada so they will make u pay for oversized bag.

• 4 weeks later...

default TV packing kii nenu home depot loo extra air bubble packing wraps tesukunaa

... and wrapped solid and

took it to one of the local shipping company they put threads which is used for wrapping big boxes

and then plastic wrap...

Step1PlasmaBoxWrapped.JPG

local shipping company ante anni chotla untundhaa?

entha charge chestaru?

• 2 months later...

Dude,

I recently took a TV to India and we have local Cable connection at home..can you suggest how to connect using the Converter ? The Converter you suggested looks like supports only HDMI input/output ..but the local cable connection is different, please suggest how to setup !! Thanks

Dude,

I recently took a TV to India and we have local Cable connection at home..can you suggest how to connect using the Converter ? The Converter you suggested looks like supports only HDMI input/output ..but the local cable connection is different, please suggest how to setup !! Thanks

aa converter kii both AV and hdmi input ports untaieee... connect ur local cable to av spliter and from av splitter to converter.... and converter hdmi out to TV hdmi in....

Thanks buddy, I have searched for AV Spliter but not sure which one is most suitable..could you please suggest me if you know any, which works for local cable ..!! Sorry, for asking so many things, this will be last I promise