Puzzles For Timepass

bheemavaram_bullodu

A lady buys goods worth Rs. 200 from a shop (shopkeeper selling goods with zero profit) lady pays with a 1000 Rs note to the shopkeeper. He gets change from the next shop & keeps 200 for himself & returns 800 to the lady. After sometime the next shop owner returns the 1000 Rs. note saying it is fake & takes the money back. How much loss did the shopkeeper suffer?

1000 he has to replace with correct note to next shop --- 1000 bokka

200 worth item bokka for lady --- 200 bokka

800 change which he gave it to lady --- 800 bokka.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 2000 bokke bokka.

----------------------------------

• 1 month later...

Q: Three men are arrested on charges of murder. These three sentences following their acquittal, saying: I suspect I'm not guilty of murder. The second accused:the third is the murderer. The third accused,: the first is murderer We know that two of them are liying and one of them is telling the truth and certainly one of the three is the killer. The question now is: - which on is innocent? - what is the possibility of the murder for each suspact

Q: Three men are arrested on charges of murder. These three sentences following their acquittal, saying: I suspect I'm not guilty of murder. The second accused:the third is the murderer. The third accused,: the first is murderer We know that two of them are liying and one of them is telling the truth and certainly one of the three is the killer. The question now is: - which on is innocent? - what is the possibility of the murder for each suspact

Three men are arrested on charges of murder. These three sentences following their acquittal, saying: I suspect I'm not guilty of murder. The second accused:the third is the murderer. The third accused,: the first is murderer We know that two of them are liying and one of them is telling the truth and certainly one of the three is the killer. The question now is: - which on is innocent? - what is the possibility of the murder for each suspact

plz help me with this problem! tnx

up vote3down voteaccepted

Third one is innocent

Explanation follows

First: "I am not guilty"

Second: "Third is the murderer"

Third: "First is the Murderer"

Lets assume First and Second are lying and Third is telling the truth.

GOOGLE donga...brahmi_laugh.gif

Three men are arrested on charges of murder. These three sentences following their acquittal, saying: I suspect I'm not guilty of murder. The second accused:the third is the murderer. The third accused,: the first is murderer We know that two of them are liying and one of them is telling the truth and certainly one of the three is the killer. The question now is: - which on is innocent? - what is the possibility of the murder for each suspact

plz help me with this problem! tnx

up vote3down voteaccepted

Third one is innocent

Explanation follows

First: "I am not guilty"

Second: "Third is the murderer"

Third: "First is the Murderer"

Lets assume First and Second are lying and Third is telling the truth.

GOOGLE donga...

where is the answer man..... google sesav .........aakkada source lo kuda answer final ledu....... brahmi_laugh.gif

where is the answer man..... google sesav .........aakkada source lo kuda answer final ledu....... brahmi_laugh.gif

uncle,...no hard feelings to be honest...antha chadavaali antey naa valla kaaledhu...andhuke copy posted....

i  bet 3rd one is the ryt answer....

life lines yemaina unnaya...phone a friend sorts

brahmi_laugh.gif

First one is murderer? second one is also murderer?

Yes 1800 is Right Answer

No... answer is 1000(Lady gains 1000 rupees and shopkeeper loses 1000 rupees,next shop person does not come into scene as he gives 1000 and takes back 1000)

uncle,...no hard feelings to be honest...antha chadavaali antey naa valla kaaledhu...andhuke copy posted....

i  bet 3rd one is the ryt answer....

life lines yemaina unnaya...phone a friend sorts

brahmi_laugh.gif

u can use one google thalli as life line 

First one is murderer? second one is also murderer?

• photo-thumb-47248.jpg?_r=1408980367 choose one man....... 

Q: A girl was sitting in her hotel room when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and found that a man was standing outside.

The man said, "Oh! I am really sorry, I thought this was my room."
He then walked through the corridor to the elevator. The girl did not know the man. She closed her door and called the security asking them to apprehend the man.
What made her suspicious of that man? He might have been genuinely mistaken.

Q: A girl was sitting in her hotel room when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and found that a man was standing outside.

The man said, "Oh! I am really sorry, I thought this was my room."
He then walked through the corridor to the elevator. The girl did not know the man. She closed her door and called the security asking them to apprehend the man.
What made her suspicious of that man? He might have been genuinely mistaken.

If it was his room he would not knock the door.. He would use his keys to open the door