Cheating wife-nice joke

master123

A guy dials his home phone from work. A strange woman answers.

The guy says, "Who is this?"

"This is the maid," answered the woman.

"We don't have a maid!"

"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."

"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"

"Um...she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."

The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make 25,000 bucks?"

"What do I have to do?"

"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots.The maid comes back to the phone.

"What should I do with the bodies?"

"Throw them in the swimming pool!"

"What! There's no pool here?" "Uh... is this 2263841?"

Guest laddu

"We don't have a maid!"

"Um...she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."

The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make 25,000 bucks?"

"What do I have to do?"

"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots.The maid comes back to the phone.

@3$% @3$% @3$%

I am editing for you guys.. sorry to both of you..!!!

@3$% @3$% @3$%

balayya did same for bellamkonda..!!!everyone knows..

arey laddu gaa night edhoo pedha story lu chepavuu mothers kii respect istaa adhii idhii anni... malli ippudu emindhii raa.... anduke raa ninnu ee froum loo vaallu amma na bootulu titedhii...bootulu titesii sorry anadam baga nerchukunavuu kadhaa.... try to change ur mindset man..

"We don't have a maid!"

"What do I have to do?"

*=: *=: *=:

Guest laddu

arey laddu gaa night edhoo pedha story lu chepavuu mothers kii respect istaa adhii idhii anni... malli ippudu emindhii raa.... anduke raa ninnu ee froum loo vaallu amma na bootulu titedhii...bootulu titesii sorry anadam baga nerchukunavuu kadhaa.... try to change ur mindset man..

please read my post again.!!

"We don't have a maid!"

"What do I have to do?"

@3$%..... *=:

Guest laddu

MOd's i locked this topic so that no one can post comments then hw cum the thread be unlocked with out me

nothing personal mama... they enjoy the comments..actually they are chiru fans..!! so they like if you scold balayya..ask anyone..!!! dance1w

ee laddu gaduu eppati maraduu ..... ippati nunchii veednii kuda banda bootulu titti last loo sorry antee saripotundhii...

Guest laddu

ee laddu gaduu eppati maraduu ..... ippati nunchii veednii kuda banda bootulu titti last loo sorry antee saripotundhii...

nenu evadini buthulu thittina evadiki sorry cheppina cheppu.. okka Mee Sr.NTR father vishyam lone sorry cheppina adhi kud agood post annaduku..

ninnu nuvvu marchuko raa.. langa lo bondhu ga..!!

vinala kani prathi LAN** neethulu cheputhadhi.. chat hadi nayala..