Top Posters In This Topic

• electionszindabad

• Pandu_age40

• eedukondalu

• sanbk

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oka 2 days aagi pettuko ..appatiki clear ga ardam avutadi situation

N inka evarikoooo Nov 6th kuda cancelled ata.. Iga andaru malla canada jai jindabad... :4_12_13:

I booked my slot 6 weeks back and the dates got filled up very quickly.. But few weeks later, all the dates opened up again and many people booked it again.. The consulate informed my friend that the dates opened up the second time by error and hence the whole overbooking issue..  So matter entante andarvi cancel avadam kadu.. overbook aina vallani cancel chestunaru.. ey logic tho cancel chestunaro teleedu.. but surely not everyone.. Na interview date nov6th and I did not get any email so far..

I booked my slot 6 weeks back and the dates got filled up very quickly.. But few weeks later, all the dates opened up again and many people booked it again.. The consulate informed my friend that the dates opened up the second time by error and hence the whole overbooking issue..  So matter entante andarvi cancel avadam kadu.. overbook aina vallani cancel chestunaru.. ey logic tho cancel chestunaro teleedu.. but surely not everyone.. Na interview date nov6th and I did not get any email so far..

Mee friend call cheste chepara.. Over booking issue ani..