Strips Cl Ubbs Ki Velladam Maaneyandi

Mr_PapaRayudu

Ftw lol...kuda :)

haha YOLO na .... but good that u realized ... ah herpes lantivi vachay antey life long torture .... US lo i guess more than 20% of the population has herepes ... thats really a vast majority of population

haha YOLO na .... but good that u realized ... ah herpes lantivi vachay antey life long torture .... US lo i guess more than 20% of the population has herepes ... thats really a vast majority of population

YOLO...XOXO...

Oka sari pina replies ki okasari look esko

Hello...nenu thella chick kanipincha gane...sex sex ass **** anni oo rechiponu...

I behave like gf bf types and talk for a while n have a drink then lap dances...everything in soft manner...

Not like loser maaya... :)

mayya ... ela unav ... long time no c .. 

Hello...nenu thella chick kanipincha gane...sex sex ass **** anni oo rechiponu...

I behave like gf bf types and talk for a while n have a drink then lap dances...everything in soft manner...

strippers ki antha untada bhayya...musali uncles and nalla drug dealers tho busy ga untaru kada.

desi galla dagara antha time spend chesthara .. tips ivvu 

Sorry for the delay but the reason I mentioned ebola in strip clubs is.... those woman are naked most of the time or atleast topless..

Ebola transmits through bodily fluids ...like blood, vomit, sweat, Urine and other ways..... lap dance appudu .. You and the stripper will definitely come into SKIN to SKIN contact... face daggara kani, inka parts yekkada daina... I mean konni strip clubs lo you can touch everywhere except at the bottom... alantappudu .... it can transmit to you as well......

May be some random Ebola patient, who is ignorant of his condition might have got in contact with this stripper .. with whom you might have lap dance or whatever later......

And since it takes 2-21 days to know the complete symptoms of an ebola patient..... There is definitely a higher risk in strip clubs than any where else....

Think meeru inka yekkada vere persons tho physical ga direct contact chestharu ... No where may be in offices , where you do a hand shake,,,,

Prevention is better than cure.... meeru ganaka thappu chesthe.... News lo mee peru choodalsi vasthundhi......

ALSO FORGOT to mention... Please clean the gym equipment BEFOE & AFTER use.... since lot of sweating happens in the GYMS.....

You cannot avoid all places... but telisi telisi strip clubs ki velladam ... mee chethilone vundhi.....

All the best

stds ki virus ki. soft aa hardcore aaaa ani difference ledu anta vayyabrahmi%20laugh_01.gif