Top Posters In This Topic

• Monicka

• seelavathiaunty

• princearies

• bio

Top Posters In This Topic

http://vijayakesari.zumba.com/

About Me
Hi every one, Welcome to Zumba fitness. My name is Dr. Vijaya Kesari and I am a Licensed Zumba instructor teaching zumba at LA Fitness and private studios. I have a speciality license aswell in Zumbatomic, zumba Toning and Aqua zumba . I am a PT and a software engineer aswell ,I also have a Doctorate degree in Physical therapy, and being National level classical Indian dancer i always wanted to combine my Physical therapy profession with Dance , Zumba helped me do that, I teach Indian classical dances like Bharthanatyam and Kuchipudi and also Bollywood. Dance is my passion and i loveeeeeeeeeee zumba fitness, best thing is people enjoy this fitness class so much , Its like a party every day and we connect mentally and spiritually at all levels in the class. Please feel free to contact me , call me or send an email. You can go to my website www.OCzumba.weebly.com Thanks, Zumba Love, Viji

Deni gurunchi ni pracharam avasarama chal hut
Lavadalo thread

2587532.jpg?898

http://vijayakesari.zumba.com/

About Me
Hi every one, Welcome to Zumba fitness. My name is Dr. Vijaya Kesari and I am a Licensed Zumba instructor teaching zumba at LA Fitness and private studios. I have a speciality license aswell in Zumbatomic, zumba Toning and Aqua zumba . I am a PT and a software engineer aswell ,I also have a Doctorate degree in Physical therapy, and being National level classical Indian dancer i always wanted to combine my Physical therapy profession with Dance , Zumba helped me do that, I teach Indian classical dances like Bharthanatyam and Kuchipudi and also Bollywood. Dance is my passion and i loveeeeeeeeeee zumba fitness, best thing is people enjoy this fitness class so much , Its like a party every day and we connect mentally and spiritually at all levels in the class. Please feel free to contact me , call me or send an email. You can go to my website www.OCzumba.weebly.com Thanks, Zumba Love, Viji

ee renduti ki emaina sambandham undha asalu. idhi deeni soolu. ani workout lu chesthey ela untaro idhi epudaina chosindha?? pandi lanja munda.