Tired of Megavideo 72 min problem?? Solution to over come to that inside

Tom420

hi guys,

try this method using comand prompt

when the movie stops after certain duration do not close the window, run this command, it will allow u to acquire different ip address.

Refresh the browser and movie starts from beginning, take the curser to the required point and watch the complete movie. It worked out for me, realistically it should work out..

RUN CMD.EXE AND TYPE
IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS
IPCONFIG/RELEASE
IPCONFIG/RENEW
EXIT

@ mods: I thought this would be useful for many people, so i posted here. If it needs to moved to different section, please do so.

*=: dude. also there is another solution. you can press the reset button on the back off your modem/router. because we all have dynamic IP's it should assign a new IP everytime it reconnects.

[quote author=jai ap link=topic=63523.msg671234#msg671234 date=1272778208]
mama...this ain't working for me
[/quote]

delete browsing history+cookies and reset the modem button which can be found on your modem/router. it worked for me.

• 2 months later...

[quote author=Tom420 link=topic=63523.msg655002#msg655002 date=1272476808]
hi guys,

try this method using comand prompt

when the movie stops after certain duration do not close the window, run this command, it will allow u to acquire different ip address.

Refresh the browser and movie starts from beginning, take the curser to the required point and watch the complete movie. It worked out for me, realistically it should work out..

RUN CMD.EXE AND TYPE
IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS
IPCONFIG/RELEASE
IPCONFIG/RENEW
EXIT

@ mods: I thought this would be useful for many people, so i posted here. If it needs to moved to different section, please do so.
[/quote]

I tried this but it did not work for me.... I got this msg when i tried ipconfig/flushdns
" The requested operation requires elevation"  hitwalltwice hitwalltwice hitwalltwice

Can anybody tell me how to do it..... cheers12w cheers12w