Ria Money Transfer..

loveindia

pichodu evaru man.... PM anteney bayam ga undi man naaku .. RT-26.gif

haha ba endhku bhayam.........RIA is good service...compareremit.com lo chudu highest trade rate vade isthunadu...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loveindia

• pjung88

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• SeemaLekka

why you guys are messing up ria is very easy to use india bank account number IFSC number ivvandi..........................;

ikkada US lo BOFA or chase debit card use chesi transfer cheyandi... $0 transaction fee

Boa.... Customer service vadu everytime contact cheyali ani chepindi to avoid $10

Edo promo code istanu ani chepindi

Good thing money around 6hrs lo deposit avuthunaye....

Hmm, not sure why. Just to know was it able to identify you..like it should ask you some questions ( if you were. Transferring more than 600) are those relevant to you..

Yeah bagundi e service, first time transfer kuda within 6 hours lo aipotundi during indian business hours, usually other services take 3-5 business days to complete first transaction... And moreover super exchange rate

successfully transferred 5998 dollars in 2 days.... money deposited in less than 2 hours of bank opening in india... thanks for the help guys... ivala inko 2000 chestey monthly limit reach aipoddi....

just talked to cc and they said, we can send more amounts by visiting their outlets... vaati meeda padali next... RT-26.gif

Boa.... Customer service vadu everytime contact cheyali ani chepindi to avoid $10

Only thing I could think is try with another debit card and see if it works..

There were some reviews on compareremit.com where people had some issues with BOA cards..

I used only chase for RIA transfer...

haha ba endhku bhayam.........RIA is good service...compareremit.com lo chudu highest trade rate vade isthunadu...

bolls to you man for bringing RIA to this db man... intaki mana db lo RIA evaru leraa man... ee post chusaka vachestadi le..RT-26.gif

i used bofa twice... no issues... no 10 dollar fee also.. how come you are special man.. RT-26.gif

successfully transferred 5998 dollars in 2 days.... money deposited in less than 2 hours of bank opening in india... thanks for the help guys... ivala inko 2000 chestey monthly limit reach aipoddi....
just talked to cc and they said, we can send more amounts by visiting their outlets... vaati meeda padali next... RT-26.gif

I think the catch in doing the transaction at store is you either have to pay fees and/or less exchange rate. And could be both..

Same issue happened with western union and I think it would. Same for RIA..

I think the catch in doing the transaction at store is you either have to pay fees and/or less exchange rate. And could be both..

Same issue happened with western union and I think it would. Same for RIA..

this is not good man... RT-26.gif

this is not good man... RT-26.gif

Yeah...nenu 3 months back western. Union store velli transfer ki try chesthe there was some fees and conversion was almost one and half rupee less than what it showed. On western union online...

I do not know about RIA but I think it would same..try in WalMart..they use RIA service for money transfer, I think..

If married, create profile for your spouse and use that...

Yeah...nenu 3 months back western. Union store velli transfer ki try chesthe there was some fees and conversion was almost one and half rupee less than what it showed. On western union online...

I do not know about RIA but I think it would same..try in WalMart..they use RIA service for money transfer, I think..

If married, create profile for your spouse and use that...

I will update here after I try man... ippudu money transfer kosam spouse antey kastamaina process emo man naaku...RT-26.gif

I will update here after I try man... ippudu money transfer kosam spouse antey kastamaina process emo man naaku...RT-26.gif

Haha..if married Anna gaani get married analedhu ga...take it easy and let us know...