Ilaanti Pellaanni Ela Vayya Bharinchedhi... ?

Feelingbad

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• linga

• Monicka

• loveindia

• suryausa

Ela vuntunnavu vayya... Chaduvutuntene pain vastundi.. Apply for divorce

Oka 20L baranam poyina Sare ilanti peedanu vadilinchukovali

agreed .. life long adjust avvatam kante .. divorce ichesi manchi amaayini date chesi pelli chesuko ..

Ninna Feeling bad baiyya first post this matter......evaru reply pettale anukunna.........

Naaku marriage inka story sitting stage lo undi.............

Anduke emcheppalo theliledu........ kani inni tricky situations chusthente matram......marriage aina kottalone ammai tho personally issues meeda clarity tho matladali inkevarini involve cheyakunda(only between us)

next mentally iddaru commit ayyaka kids ki podam better la undi.........ledante kid ki inka problem........

aina ilanti public forums loki vachi naa fellam to em cheyali ledante husband to em cheylaante prati vodu aadiki nachindi chebtad...nee pellam/mogudu to em cheyalo nuv decide chesko vay endukante ikada pratee vodu edo timepass i posting tappa evadu jeevitam anubavinchina musali na dash gallu emee kadu...so its ur effing life...u live it! #/{-

3 yrs of marriage 2.5 yrs Kid Mahi-3.gif

Anyhow anni ave sardukuntai brother...just need right time..anthe..

manasulo emi petkokunda transparent ga undandi iddaru

tumblr_lni3y7ChXd1qc6vg5o1_500.gif

Edisnatu vundhi ivi kuda problems aa

• She should be the 1st to know everything.... If she finds out any other person knows any little thing (about me or about anything from me), before she knows, she will start a fight
-- Every women wants this she loves you more and she want to be the first one to know about you nothing wrong
  • I cannot talk happily with anyone or get excited when sitting with anyone other than her... she will rise a fight (forget abwt talking with ladies..that's way too far.... even i should not share with gents)
-- Same reason as first one take her outside along with you and mingle her with your friend circle anni set avuthai
  • I should not send anything to my relatives... but she can (after big fight and arguments she agrees to send eventually)
-- Ikkada clarity kavali nuvvu Ipad/laptop ivatam your wife giving some 20 - 30$ gift is not same and you should talk to each other before spending on others and should do only with approval for other person not a problem at all
  • I should not go out with friends even once in 6months / 1 year also. When i come back... its a war...
-- She is feeling lonely when you are not with her ..same as point 1
  • I should not promise anything to anyone (even minimum things like dropping a friend at airport)
-- She is right take her permission/ hide it completely and lie some office work or some thing nothing wrong in telling a lie if it is not harming a relation and to keep her happy
  • Go out with her (only her) all the time... especillay shopping.... which i hate the most. If she finds out on my face that i am little uncomforatble, there is a fight.
-- Common for all women . You should marry men to avoid this
  • I should not go for Tennis / cricket
-- Same as 1 and 2

Ivvi problems ee kadhu ...pichi thoughts manesi pokadi tini padukoo

Heehee ...Adhedho cinemaa lo vanisree vuntaadhi..mahilaa mandal chairperson alaa complete ga ladies sidey matlaaduthunnav gaa...

Seems like its not so simple & straight fwd man...

Over Possessiveness / jealous (may be both are related)

• She should be the 1st to know everything.... If she finds out any other person knows any little thing (about me or about anything from me), before she knows, she will start a fight
  • I cannot talk happily with anyone or get excited when sitting with anyone other than her... she will rise a fight (forget abwt talking with ladies..that's way too far.... even i should not share with gents)
  • I should not send anything to my relatives... but she can (after big fight and arguments she agrees to send eventually)
  • I should not go out with friends even once in 6months / 1 year also. When i come back... its a war...
  • I should not promise anything to anyone (even minimum things like dropping a friend at airport)
  • Go out with her (only her) all the time... especillay shopping.... which i hate the most. If she finds out on my face that i am little uncomforatble, there is a fight.
  • I should not go for Tennis / cricket

Its been more than 3 yrs of marriage. Its been this way right from the 1st month. How long i have to suffocate ? How long i should stay away from my minimum freedom ? I want this marriage to end...but I have a kid 2.5 yrs... (Its a blunder to have kids with her knowing how she is) I don't want him suffer.
Aa prabhuvu ninnu challaga chudu gaka... aamen..

mari inkem kavali vayya..neeku anna 3 options..mee wife ki 1 e..home... pelli endku chesukuntaru vayya ee char unna vallu..life long single gha undandi

Heehee..Sitti mrg kosam maree intha desperate aa.. before mrg andaru inthey ley...

aina ilanti public forums loki vachi naa fellam to em cheyali ledante husband to em cheylaante prati vodu aadiki nachindi chebtad...nee pellam/mogudu to em cheyalo nuv decide chesko vay endukante ikada pratee vodu edo timepass i posting tappa evadu jeevitam anubavinchina musali na dash gallu emee kadu...so its ur effing life...u live it! #/{-

Identity vundadhu kadaa... its okay man... ikkada kaakapothey ekkada..?