Sodhi Thread

Pournami1

vaddu chesukoku. chaala worst ga untaaru. even B tech chesina abbai ni kuda pelli chesukoku. vaallu kuda alaage untaru.

palletoori lo vyavasayam chese vaadini pelli chesuko baagupadathav. -- veellu matram em papam chesaru ba?

No Shadi with MS. Only with PhD Thathas.... More Experience better results.

kontha mandi...mari wrost ga untaru ani talk....

Yeah Chesukovacchu....Kaani Vaalu Ninnu chesukoru....MS chesinavaalu Mari antha dhed dhimaaklu undaru le..pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

PK.gifendhukala fix ayyav vuncle...!!

Niku telyandi em vundi vuncle manam nana vidaluga ga kasta padite max 2 gf ni patagalam pelli lopu amaylu min 4 tho racha chesi vadilestaru

Hi friends..

i need help and suggestions..

my father's elder sister married his bava , now i want to marry their son who is bava to me , so this will becomes 2nd generation...

actually we both love each other... my family is afraid saying some health problems will come to children so please tell me if you have any information on this ..blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this. 

how much chance is there to get the genetic disorders..and how much chance of not getting any problems

reasons antu emi levu andi..

manchi ammai aithe masters chadivaina india lo engineering chadivina oke laga vuntudhi..

but most girls .. not only in usa .. but also in india.. when they get in to much better position they tend to ignore peopel she moved closely with... and always boast about her new image.. alantivallu ippudud every work institute lo vuntunnaru..

and also .... if there is a team of 5 and there is only 1 girl in team.. every one will be cho chweet to her.. most girls wanna skipp work and have kitty parties..

it is social situation anthe...

hardwrokgin girls and like minded freindly girls alway get nice friends.

peeli kaani.. ms ammai ni cheskunnavante .. if she is good girl by birth than fine.. otherwise..

1. monring alarm mogagane... she will shout how many times i told you to not keep alarm before 6..

we always wish if wife wakes up early before we get up and take shower and quick pooja.. it will bring homely presence..

instead she will wake up late.. get a toast and then stop by dunkin or starbucks for a fancy coffe.. on a luxury suv

2. Office ki velthe she wont have time to reply messages but pintrest ..online shopping ki all day time..

3. Evening plans wil be mostly she wil stop by grocery store (most items will what she eat) Family items will be passed to husband.

4. inka cooking ki turns vuntai very good.. but dishes kooda turns..

5. Gradening chetlu natadam ... neelu poyatam varake.. but cutting... grass triming matram manam

6. inti bills maname kadtam..

7. intiki tana friends vastunte evening ..if she has shopping plans husband have to make arrangements for them.

8. Kids special classes ki extra activities ki husbands have to drive mostly..

9. If realtives come to home and they need extra car.. she will never share SUV OR CORSSOVER   };_   };_   Dr@w@

10. she wont pick me from airport but we have to be there 1 hour ahead to pick.

[font='Lucida Grande']Hi friends..[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']i need help and suggestions..[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']my father's elder sister married his bava , now i want to marry their son who is bava to me , so this will becomes 2nd generation...[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']actually we both love each other... my family is afraid saying some health problems will come to children so please tell me if you have any information on this ..blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this. [/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']how much chance is there to get the genetic disorders..and how much chance of not getting any problems[/font]

Hi sravz