Dslr

dkchinnari

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR 3 Lens Bundle w/18-55mm NIKKOR VR Lens + 16GB SD Card

Ivi thappa migathavanni cheththa....you can get online anytime with least price. For this you are paying 422.22. Checkout chesthe $460 antunnadu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checkout here you have best deals. http://www.adorama.com/l/Cameras/Nikon~Digital-SLR-Cameras?sel=Model_Nikon-D3200&sf=Price&term=Nikon-D3200

And moreover NO TAX.  Once you choose the bundle let me know. Go for always 2 lenses (18x55mm default), 55x200mm or more. Always good.

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR 3 Lens Bundle w/18-55mm NIKKOR VR Lens + 16GB SD Card

Ivi thappa migathavanni cheththa....you can get online anytime with least price. For this you are paying 422.22. Checkout chesthe $460 antunnadu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checkout here you have best deals. http://www.adorama.com/l/Cameras/Nikon~Digital-SLR-Cameras?sel=Model_Nikon-D3200&sf=Price&term=Nikon-D3200

And moreover NO TAX.  Once you choose the bundle let me know. Go for always 2 lenses (18x55mm default), 55x200mm or more. Always good.

Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-200mm NIKKOR (Non VR) Lenses, Black - Includes Nikon Shoulder Bag - Bundle With 52mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND2), 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card, Spare Battery, Cleaning Kit, 52mm UV Filter

idi better kadha..,..total  497

Yes. See while you are going for SLR Camera's main thing is Body, Lens, Memory card, Battery. Migathavanni neeku anytime thru out year you will get for deals. 

I was also recommending the same. Its the money how much you want to invest, that's it. Above one is decent, you are getting 2 lens.

Just check each lens price separately goba gui mantadi okka lens tho you can enjoy photography. Go for it.

Yes. See while you are going for SLR Camera's main thing is Body, Lens, Memory card, Battery. Migathavanni neeku anytime thru out year you will get for deals. 

I was also recommending the same. Its the money how much you want to invest, that's it. Above one is decent, you are getting 2 lens.

Just check each lens price separately goba gui mantadi okka lens tho you can enjoy photography. Go for it.

ya..thanks baaa... 

ya..thanks baaa... 

NP. inka manchi manchi SLR Cameras unnayi Nikon lo nee budget penchali anthe 7K series, 800,...etc are the best if you are looking for one time investment.

NP. inka manchi manchi SLR Cameras unnayi Nikon lo nee budget penchali anthe 7K series, 800,...etc are the best if you are looking for one time investment.

this is enuf..frst time user.. chustha 2 yrs tarvatha