|||||||||| Neutral fan Review frm PFDB |||||||

bitterkai

[color=red][b]Hi viewers!

This is my review on Simha movie.

I have watched the movie in Sasi Kala today the benefit show instead of Sri Ramulu where the movie cancelled and the movie was screened in two theatres Chandra Kala and Sasi Kala.

This improvised the Benefit show count to 13 from 11 in Hyderabad or the show getting screened before 11.am which is regular timing.

The movie opens upon decent gestures from NBK and he played in two roles one as father and another one as son.

Father is the Heir of Bobbilli samsthanam and he is Doctor from London who did is FRCS there.

This character has two shades where he is a pious doctor one side and turbulent chap on handling anti social elements and that is the real character of Narasimha.He is paired with Nayanatara who is his dotting wife Gayathri.

Nayanatara has given some sterling moments in the movie she just awesome in the traditional attires and her performance is good in parts like her discussion with New SP who just poked by Kota family comes to give warning to Narasimha.

Kota family makes numerous attempts to curtail Narasimha.

The main villains name is Virashividu(sorry for not remembering his name he is popular actor in Malayalam.

The main tempo is not lost in thru out the movie Chakri is the music director and BGM is done by Mr.Chinna he just amazing and lot of mood for the flash back is brought by him, audiographist Radhakrishnan and Superb lence work which needs to be commanded.

Special accolades to Arthur Vilson who bought the Dejuvan feel into the fight before the death of Narasimha character and of course the temple sequence and of course the entry scene of Narasimha Character.

A.S.Prakash has done a marvelous work in bringing tempo for the flashback episode with some realistic art work.

Here comes the Main Crux of the movie

All the more it will be simple to say that Lion of Masses has just roared back with enthralling performance which is on par with Lakshmi Narasimha and Chennakesava Reddy.

The songs composed on good notes and cakri gave some good compositions in the songs like Bangaru Konda which is the best and melodious song of the movie.

NBK is handsome with his nice gestures for this song esp in Sherwani’s

It is movie certainly we have to watch for the come back of NBK with excellent performance and he did the young NBK character as Sree mannanarayana with easy.

His wardrobe is nice in the pub song(Orabbi song) and Simham anti chinnodu song.

On the whole Boyapati presented the movie in a right sense

There is noting new in the movie but he tried to present NBK in his regular way with his own touch( with Boyapati’s touch)

There are no extras in the movie which have become common in Ballaiah’s earlier movies like Vijayendra verma , PBN and others.

Its all together Just Show casing the Abilities of NBK in total New Style of Boyapati.

Here a special mention is required for Krishna Bagawan,ali,brahmi garu and not but not the least Venu madhav as Sanskrit lecturer brings good laughs in parts.

Most of the movie is burdened on Ballayya, A.S.Prakash, Arthur,Chinna and Boyapati

As far as starcast is concerned all are apt , Sneha ullal need to lot of work to make herself suit the Mass heroes.

Nayanatara as I said just too good in her role

Of the movie only big minus point is Namitha and she covers the screen in almost all the scene where ever she appears.but she is good for her foot tapping with NBK in Simham vanti chinnodu song.

I advise every body to watch this movie other wise,you would miss good amounts of roaring performance from NBK in both characters.

Last but not the least it is a movie which brings NBK out of his flops stir.

I will label the performance's range is equivalent or more than Chennakesava reddy and Lakshmi Narasimha , I need to mention his suttle performance in the scene of last fight in the character of Narasimha and the way he blesses his son in the Narasimha swamy vratham.

NBK’s wardrobe selection is good in songs and flash back character and adequate in the character of Prof.

All together it is note worthy watch for the common cinegoer

As there no other forth comings I think it settles down well in b & c class centres

It will make good mark in A Class centres.

P.S: I have never wrote such lengthy posts for reviewing a movie, but what made to write so is the earnest efforts kept hero NBK and Boyapati for bringing better results. [/b][/color]

babai .......cinema HIT andhariki telisindhi........malla aadi review vidi review.......fan review..........anti fan review....neutralfan review............enni reviews rastharu raa babu...... !q# .............please keep DB clean.........assalu idhi oka pedhha spam laaga ayipoyindhi............

Please dont feel offended.........i am not anti to nobody.........its a opinion from normal DB viewer......Hope u ppl understand..... thankyou

em bitter adi neeku mind dobinda,, (*"
story antha eekadey chepestey chusey vallaki thrilll em untadi... sarey
chusina valla kosam annnav anuko chusina vallaki malli story tho pani em undi...
em mama idi... no comment no comment

[quote author=chinku makku link=topic=64242.msg664841#msg664841 date=1272657547]
babai .......cinema HIT andhariki telisindhi........malla aadi review vidi review.......fan review..........anti fan review....neutralfan review............enni reviews rastharu raa babu...... !q# .............please keep DB clean.........assalu idhi oka pedhha spam laaga ayipoyindhi............

Please dont feel offended.........i am not anti to nobody.........its a opinion from normal DB viewer......Hope u ppl understand..... thankyou
[/quote]

andaru neku nachiatu postlu veydam kastam

[quote author=syeddon link=topic=64242.msg664844#msg664844 date=1272657631]
em bitter adi neeku mind dobinda,, (*"
story antha eekadey chepestey chusey vallaki thrilll em untadi... sarey
chusina valla kosam annnav anuko chusina vallaki malli story tho pani em undi...
em mama idi... no comment no comment
[/quote]

naku mind dobi unte naa post ki nuvu reply ichi undevadiv kadhu

[quote author=ChittiNaidu link=topic=64242.msg664852#msg664852 date=1272657742]
hamernd hammrnd hamernd  ee dialouge okati baga nerchukunna....
[/quote]  #~` #~` #~`

[quote author=bitterkai link=topic=64242.msg664851#msg664851 date=1272657709]
naku mind dobi unte naa post ki nuvu reply ichi undevadiv kadhu
[/quote]

gundel meeda tiskunatlu unav bittery...

lite tisko.. kodiga matter edit chei ananu mama antey...
mari para paralu rastey interest undadu cinema chuseyappudu...
neeku nachina adhubutam aina 2 -3 scenes rai sari podi...

story chepthe emundi le baaa.............elli chudalani intrest vasthadi andariki.....

kani manam e sari ela aina records kottali .........
[IMG]http://www.imageping.com/out.php/i26091_NBK10.gif[/img]