Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

Wearing jeans is not a bad thing in USA because of this weather but it looks bad in villages as mens are bad there. May be because of that your monm might have bashed that girl. Don't worry your mom will understand you.

mens endhi  men kuda plural ee

womens antundhi.. mens antundhi.... papamm vaalla village ladies ki elagee  nerpinchindhemoo 

ha ha yea funny person

papam valla ori vallani maha lakshmis andharini modern ga chesthundhi emo

nenu aithe kaadu.. team lo high focus edichindi.. unn ateam ni 3 parts chesaru and aa 3 managers ki manager gaadu pichi ekkisthunnadu.. you can't fake, pakka pani cheyalsi vasthundi.. last week holidays andaru OOF ani pedha pani cheyaledhu.. ninn amorning pack ayyi 5am ki lechi 10 varaku complete chesa pending work :O

Aunaa inka tough days ahead anamataa.. inka nuvvu nani db ki good bye aa..

Nani new year resolution db ki bye antaa

ha ha yea funny person

papam valla ori vallani maha lakshmis andharini modern ga chesthundhi emo

I don't make anyone modern. I just help them to pass 7th class so that they can have minimum knowledge to bring up their kids. I am new here just like you people a few years ago. Just watch me next few months how i will change myself.

Nani are you leaving this website in couple of days? Yesterday i was mad on you because i was helping you to make your thread reach maximum pages and you were making fun of me. But my kopam will not last for long time. We are friends OK.