Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

I don't make anyone modern. I just help them to pass 7th class so that they can have minimum knowledge to bring up their kids. I am new here just like you people a few years ago. Just watch me next few months how i will change myself.

Good Janaki.

see you around!

Nani are you leaving this website in couple of days? Yesterday i was mad on you because i was helping you to make your thread reach maximum pages and you were making fun of me. But my kopam will not last for long time. We are friends OK.

U Camed.. i not feel .. i easy goin.. i wish learn english like u.. cheers.. yeah friends...u wer living now - US/India..??..gsb12.gif

U Camed.. i not feel .. i easy goin.. i wish learn english like u.. cheers.. yeah friends...u wer living now - US/India..??..gsb12.gif

My village kids language is better than your english

my parents arranged party to introduce me to their friends. So just want to meet people its official party sort of.

Parents  who adapted you??   thats nice... 

My village kids language is better than your english

i joking janaki.. my village kids sense of humor is lot better den ur's..gsb12.gif

Parents  who adapted you??   thats nice... 

I told you yesterday right? My peddamma and peddananna who are citizens adopted me and offered greencard to me. They adopted me when i was kid but they wanted me to learn good indian values so they left me in India till i finished my Bsc. They always encouraged me in social service by sending lot of money to me.

hair_ali.gif?1290057478

I told you yesterday right? My peddamma and peddananna who are citizens adopted me and offered greencard to me. They adopted me when i was kid but they wanted me to learn good indian values so they left me in India till i finished my Bsc. They always encouraged me in social service by sending lot of money to me.