Time Pass Thread

Pournami1

Hello Consultant,

I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share this project opportunity. Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement.
If yes, kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are not looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who might be interested.

JOB TITLE:   Access Database developer
DURATION:  9  months

Notes: Looking for someone technical.   SQL experience is a must.  Candidate must be able to write reports and develop Access databases.”

Duties:
Provide analysis and detailed documentation of business objectives and requirements. 
Perform business analysis, data management and system management tasks.  
Analyze business and technical problems and opportunities then responds with quality functional specifications and solutions. 
Display time management skills to effectively and efficiently meet schedules and deadlines while working under a heavy work on multiple concurrent tasks. 
Able to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related. Identify key or underlying issues in complex situations.

Skills:
SAP Application and IDOC experience 
BI Reporting and Data Analysis 
SQL, Excel, Word, Visio, Oracle
RedPrairie DLx functional and database knowledgeable

In case you are not able to reach me or for any escalations, you can reach my Manager. 
Jimmy @ 203 652 1444 Ext 211;
[email protected];

Warm Regards, 

Martin Kajapuram / Technical Recruiter 
Panzer Solutions LLC  
[email protected]
Direct: 203-652-1444 Ext 226
Fax: (203) 971-8354
URL: www.panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE”
such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.