Canada Pr 2015 Quota Opened

accuman

Okkasari canada PR vasthe minimum inni months canada lo stay cheyyalani rule undhi anukunta to make it active

your physical presence is required for a minute with in 1 year of approval date,

as soon as you are physically there for a minute, you are good to go.

your physical presence is required for a minute with in 1 year of approval date,

as soon as you are physically there for a minute, you are good to go.

Minute ante its pretty comfortable just canadi ki velli oka starbucks coffe konukkon i or else niagara trip plan chesthe better and i malli back to usa

Minute ante its pretty comfortable just canadi ki velli oka starbucks coffe konukkon i or else niagara trip plan chesthe better and i malli back to usa

andaru chesedi ade. LOL.

Antha easy em kaadu unless u hava job(2) offer ... Anthaa bisket(1)

(1)

evvaru evvariki vesthunnaru?

neeku evvaru anna vesara/ichhara?

plz clarity?

(2)

not necessarily.

Cutoff 880ish score undi which means a valid lima is mandatory so job offer untey ney extra 600 ostadi ... Mottam 780 invites ichadu ee month lo
Offer lenodiki max 600 points ey ochedi ...

Cutoff 880ish score undi which means a valid lima is mandatory so job offer untey ney extra 600 ostadi ... Mottam 780 invites ichadu ee month lo
Offer lenodiki max 600 points ey ochedi ...

konchem clarity ivvu bhaya em ardam kaleduu.. cutoff deniki aa link oka sari ikkaad vey bhayya

Adi care giver program bhayya manadi federal skill program manaki 67 points unte eligible ani undi..

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

idi choodu bro

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

idi choodu bro

aa rank ni ela asses chestaruu bhayya naku ekkada kanapada leduu

Required rank

idi choodu bro

kotha points system telusukovali,

Nenu last yr  ielts rasa paperwork ready chesesariki software developers quota aipoindi

IELTS aath light 8 vochindi naku anni bands...

Canada avvakapothe AUS aina apply chesta, ma mama okadu AUS lo untadu he gave me one advice in life

get some western PR /Citizenship as soon as possible. As long as you are Indian you are screwed...