• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mtkr

• Nellore_peddareddi

• gargicau

• Hyderabad_Nawab

Yea one-handed... too good gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

wawrinka's backhand is mostly flat shot. but the angles are nice, and he doesn't have to go back too much to play it. so he can keep attacking.

Gasquet's backhand shot is out of this world. He puts so much spin into it, I'm sure the guy on the other hand feels the heavy ball when it hits his racquet.

ofcourse, Gasquet wastes too much time preparing for his backhand shot, that he forgets he's in the middle of a game. and loses.

wawrinka's backhand is mostly flat shot. but the angles are nice, and he doesn't have to go back too much to play it. so he can keep attacking.

Gasquet's backhand shot is out of this world. He puts so much spin into it, I'm sure the guy on the other hand feels the heavy ball when it hits his racquet.

ofcourse, Gasquet wastes too much time preparing for his backhand shot, that he forgets he's in the middle of a game. and loses.

agreedgallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

hehe.. this time Gasquet meets Nadal in the 3rd round, if he gets that far :)

vaadi meedha bet vese dammu naa okkadi ke undedhi, ee world lo ne ... hahaha.

the eesari inga 4R kuda kastame gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

last time kooda injury undey malli recover ai super form ki achindu ... jara soodu malli no 1 aithadu sure .. djoko gaadi ki time daggara padindhi .. vaadi game lo pasa ledhu ... 

cup kodathaadu choodu mastaaru .. ee saari i am sure of it .... baaga fit ga thayaru ayyadu ... anna naadal ki maa support ....

athanu 4R kastam ani cheppindi Gasquet ki. Nadal ki kaadu.

last time kooda injury undey malli recover ai super form ki achindu ... jara soodu malli no 1 aithadu sure .. djoko gaadi ki time daggara padindhi .. vaadi game lo pasa ledhu ... 

Joker  Aus Open baaga adthadu gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

veedivi kuda single hand bck hnd shots keka...