Java Training

SaiReally

Mee friend Java Training with SQL istha antunnadu evarina interested aithe cheppamannadu

fees $500

All these days you have spent 10s of thousands, this should be very cheap.

please PM me if some one is interested.

And mainly he said those who have any employer ifthey connect him he will talk to employer for training.

friend nenu athani dhaggaratraning theesukunna kabatti recommend chesanu

he only gave to me earlier

since I was related to his friend, final ga job theppinchadu. But only by training.

he will also help EAD but will not waive any tution fees.

friend nenu athani dhaggaratraning theesukunna kabatti recommend chesanu
he only gave to me earlier
since I was related to his friend, final ga job theppinchadu. But only by training.

he will also help EAD but will not waive any tution fees.

EAD Enti Java lo em chepthadu eni days chepta du project emi istahdu ekkadnuchi cheptadu emi chepakunda fee waive Enti man

Mee friend Java Training with SQL istha antunnadu evarina interested aithe cheppamannadu

fees $500

All these days you have spent 10s of thousands, this should be very cheap.

please PM me if some one is interested.

And mainly he said those who have any employer ifthey connect him he will talk to employer for training.

adhi standard rate ee kadha, cheap em undi, 21k INR ki nenu 6 yrs exp odutho cheppista...

EAD Enti Java lo em chepthadu eni days chepta du project emi istahdu ekkadnuchi cheptadu emi chepakunda fee waive Enti man

EAD ante opt candidates ani ardham emo..

I used to give training and take what ever they give ..... most of students end up giving in 200 -300 bacaz 500 is not cheap for them ...... 

some people really surprise me .... they didn't give any money while attending the classes but after they got job gurthu pettukoni vochi mari ichee vallu  $^^E  $^^E

I used to give training and take what ever they give ..... most of students end up giving in 200 -300 bacaz 500 is not cheap for them ...... 

some people really surprise me .... they didn't give any money while attending the classes but after they got job gurthu pettukoni vochi mari ichee vallu  $^^E  $^^E

benudu baba nuvve na?