H1B Visa Filing For 2015

harishvyalla

We are accepting resumes for applying H1B visa for the year 2015. Interested candidates, please forward me your profiles to [email protected]. We also have 3 open positions right now for System Engineers in Redmond area with one of the leading clients. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thanks.

India lo unna vallaki kastam bro, but we can try. Cannot guarantee the outcome though. We have the best immigration attorney to answer all the queries if at all we get any RFEs. So it basically depends on the person who wants to apply.

• 2 weeks later...

India lo unna vallaki kastam bro, but we can try. Cannot guarantee the outcome though. We have the best immigration attorney to answer all the queries if at all we get any RFEs. So it basically depends on the person who wants to apply.

can you give me ur contact info in india..?

We are accepting resumes for applying H1B visa for the year 2015. Interested candidates, please forward me your profiles to [email protected]. We also have 3 open positions right now for System Engineers in Redmond area with one of the leading clients. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thanks.

entha charge sestharu? me company eppudu established?

Do you directly apply or is there any other agency who applies for H1b. I cannot find stream global solutions in H1b visa ranking site. ?

Thanks.

entha charge sestharu? me company eppudu established?

Do you directly apply or is there any other agency who applies for H1b. I cannot find stream global solutions in H1b visa ranking site. ?

maro anbe shivam emo don't trust

Shaalthi jump aa!!

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Shaalthi jump aa!!

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Shaalthi ikkade unnadu bro... ekkadiki jump avaledu. 

Yes Stream Global Solutions is a 2014 established company and that's why you don't find my company in my visa jobs website. We apply directly from our company itself, NO doubts in it.   Also by the way I am not regular to this site.. Anduke ekkuva respond avalekapothunna,. If anybody have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] ..  Thanks.