Salesforce Training

crmguy0003

Hi There,

If you are looking for FREE Salesforce training with job search assistance, feel free to email me. We are starting a new batch next week, message me for more information.

• 8 years later...

CRM-jumbo_XS.png

I would recommend CRS Info Solutions for Salesforce online training. I am a manual tester looking for a domain change to advance my career, and after a lot of searching, I found CRS Info Solutions.

The course and the explanations by the trainers are very clear and help us understand the concepts very well. We also get a lot of practical examples to work with, which will help us improve our knowledge of Salesforce.

The trainer walks us through the topic very nicely and gives a step-by-step process for building our understanding of the topic taught. This course has really helped me in my career. The Admin + Dev course has a lot of other extra modules that will be given to us for a deeper understanding and to stay up-to-date with the current trends in Salesforce. CRS Info Solutions also offers extra support when in need, and we have regular Q&A sessions to clear our doubts and also they provide salesforce interview questions and answers. I would definitely recommend this institute.

You can register for a free demo class here!