Cbn Ego Ki Poi

DaleSteyn1

capital ki funds gurinchi evaru edchaaru, aa vishayam lo nenu kuda meetho join ayyi thidatha babu ni kaavalai antey. polavaram, budget lo deficit and spl status gurinchi edchedhi. CBN ni anadaaniki chance dorikindhi ani sambara padakandi common man meedha impact Pade vishayam idhi.

nidrapoyevadni lepachu...natinchevallani emleptam baa...rlxuhc_th.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jafffa_

• srikanthraparla

• CKRAVI

• Hyderabad_Nawab

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u mean nataratna Balayya babu

rlxuhc_th.jpg

LOL punch

ado puchuu...nuv daniki navvudu...mevalanta either edavaadm ledante bajana cheydameena..rlxuhc_th.jpg

ado puchuu...nuv daniki navvudu...mevalanta either edavaadm ledante bajana cheydameena..rlxuhc_th.jpg

Ekkuva matladithe PP avutaadu ani ila cover drive lu chesthunnadu

Nakka ni kapadalani enni tippalu ra babu pulkas ki... Inka ennallu ra babu adu waste ano chepte oppukovali iga... Ego ni pakkana pettandi

Nakka ni kapadalani enni tippalu ra babu pulkas ki... Inka ennallu ra babu adu waste ano chepte oppukovali iga... Ego ni pakkana pettandi

Antha self retrospective mentality unte.. asalu inthala gang rape cheyinchukune valle kaadu.. :3D_Smiles_38:

Lok Satta Party founder, national president and former IAS Dr Jayaprakash Narayan is all set to sit on a hunger strike. Alleging that the successor state of Andhra Pradesh has been given a "raw deal" in the Budget 2015, JP stated that he'd does Budget.

"I will go on hunger strike on March 3rd in Anantpur, March 5th in Vishakapatnam and March 8th in Vijayawada to get justice for Andhra Pradesh. At a time that all other parties were focused only on themselves, Lok Satta Party was the only party that unearthed the huge injustice done to AP right in November 2013 with the impending state division. Loksatta pinpointed the revenue deficit and fought tooth and nail to get a written commitment from the then Government of India," said JP.

"The Union budget and accompanying statements from Government of India have justifiably caused public outrage and Loksatta will fight for the people of Andhra Pradesh until adequate provisions are made and justice is done. This fight is about the future of AP youth. I call upon everyone to join me in this agitation," added JP. Usually, JP is against to "hunger strikes" and of the opinion that it's anti-democratic but with none other than JP sitting on huger strike, it's visibly clear that JP has changed his views to an extension.

Lok Satta Party founder, national president and former IAS Dr Jayaprakash Narayan is all set to sit on a hunger strike. Alleging that the successor state of Andhra Pradesh has been given a "raw deal" in the Budget 2015, JP stated that he'd does Budget.

"I will go on hunger strike on March 3rd in Anantpur, March 5th in Vishakapatnam and March 8th in Vijayawada to get justice for Andhra Pradesh. At a time that all other parties were focused only on themselves, Lok Satta Party was the only party that unearthed the huge injustice done to AP right in November 2013 with the impending state division. Loksatta pinpointed the revenue deficit and fought tooth and nail to get a written commitment from the then Government of India," said JP.

"The Union budget and accompanying statements from Government of India have justifiably caused public outrage and Loksatta will fight for the people of Andhra Pradesh until adequate provisions are made and justice is done. This fight is about the future of AP youth. I call upon everyone to join me in this agitation," added JP. Usually, JP is against to "hunger strikes" and of the opinion that it's anti-democratic but with none other than JP sitting on huger strike, it's visibly clear that JP has changed his views to an extension.

:(

CBN emanna extra adigaada.....capital responsibility center ani mod cheppadu.......AP deficit budget first year center.....second year nundi fiannce comission recommendations ani bill lo vundhi....CBN em extra adigaadu........world class infratrcuture tho capital lekapothe evadu vachi invest chestaadu oopukuntaa??.....aa yesupadam gaadu and lvda congress lo ruling sammanga vunda??