• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pchky

• ravula

• ManOnFire

• jafffa_

Top Posters In This Topic

FB lo post :

This article made me sick to my stomach, and reading about how human life, especially a female beggar's life is devalued is beyond sickening. I am not sure capital punishment is the solution though. The important thing is education and getting rid of the patriarchal and feudal mindset that is still prevalent in the country. The problem, as the article points out, is implementation of laws that are in place to protect women. Also the culture where women are completely unaware of their rights needs to change! Statistically it has been proved that education is inversely proportional to crime rate and this, I would imagine, would also include education in terms of not just educating a girl child but also educating boys to respect women, welcoming a girl child etc. This nonsense of gender selection, honor killings, and dowry, which are prevalent in certain parts of the country, needs to stop!

rlxuhc_th.jpg  

rapist ni interview sesaru..terrorist ni interrogate sesar ani vinte saalu..iga ostharama andhar uri tiyale,..sampeyale ani..upukuntu..

urkene seyar interviews..valla mental situation endho eh situation lo chesaro telsthe..next atlantivi repeat avakunda undanik jagratha padthar..

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476