• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• DaleSteyn1

• timmy

• ipaddress0

ABN lo live vastundi on this.... Govt nundi support ledu anta kada... papam... tour la ki vellaru anta CM and ministers...

Evaru chepparu neeku..

So far our gov spent 200 thousand Americans dollars in search operations..

And a new search mission with cost of 50000$ had left yesterday by helicopters as land search operation is impossible because of weather conditions.

Evaru chepparu neeku..

So far our gov spent 200 thousand Americans dollars in search operations..

And a new search mission with cost of 50000$ had left yesterday by helicopters as land search operation is impossible because of weather conditions.

adhi govt spend chesindhi kaadhu malli masthan babu family and friends collect chesi cheyisthuna private search and weather akkada  a roju heavy snow anta so dorakadan kashtame antunaru

adhi govt spend chesindhi kaadhu malli masthan babu family and friends collect chesi cheyisthuna private search and weather akkada a roju heavy snow anta so dorakadan kashtame antunaru

Family and friends 50k collect chesaru ..first two day expenditure was by indian embassy in argentina that cist around 200k..I dont know which source told government didn't spend any money..

Government involved and activated search parties from both Chile and Argentina side..

Family and friends 50k collect chesaru ..first two day expenditure was by indian embassy in argentina that cist around 200k..I dont know which source told government didn't spend any money..

Government involved and activated search parties from both Chile and Argentina side..

ok

i was talking today abt the same with somebody at office

somebody who does lot of trekking and been to South America

and she thinks 3-4 days nundi no jaada ante chaala chaala remote chances ani