• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• manjunath455

• mukkodu

• ParmQ

Top Posters In This Topic

same type of proof for taj mahal..... it was tejo mahal, oka professor prove chesadu. Appatlo indra gandhi hindu muslim relations padavuthayani silent chesindanta. 

Dont worry dude...we have lots of reasons to enjoy now..

Hundreds of Tippus successors are living in Bangalore pulling rickshaws, recently upgraded to Auto-Rickshaws.

Go to Bangalore, look for them, get a ride and finally offer Re.1 /- extra Tip to them to pay 'rich' tributes to that Tikka Sultan.

So, whats that to do with the history being distorted in the text books?

yes but manam inka middle ages lo lemu kada , to stick to what was written ages ago .... as proofs like this surface , the history books have to be changed accordingly ....

These Moghul guys basically came into our country tore it apart and built castles over its remains , in spite of that they are lauded as heroes , younger generation ki false info feed cheskunta osthunnaru just to please a certain section of people ...

BJP ye term baga deliver chesi, people ki govt is working for us ane message velthe next term ye pseudo secular Galla G lo gunapam dimpi 10gali,

Asalu congress ante Manda Krishna madiga gadi party Laga ipovali leki lamdikoduku Lu....

So, whats that to do with the history being distorted in the text books?

Exactly.

What I mean is at least we as a common man have a reason to avenge for it.

But on a serious note, we Indians must hate ourself for letting the history get distorted.

When Congress Govt at the Centre was doing it for nearly 6 decades sitting at the Centre, they have got chance to DISTORT everything.

And its not only the Congress that should be blamed, so called 'Self-Pride' and 'Self-Respect' parties that have arisen to root-out congress also supported that distortion. So its all Muslim appeasing politics played by Central as well as State Govts.

South Indian Local Govts could rise for 'Dravidian' movement or 'Telugu Self-Pride' moment but could not raise voice for this DISTORTION of History...simple reason - 'Muslim votes'.

So when you vote in AP, you were having only 2 choices - to vote for TDP or Congress and I told you (above) how both involved in this DISTORTION process.

So a common man, I told you where I stand - just give 1 extra Rupee for the Royal AutoRickshaw wallah.

Exactly.

What I mean is at least we as a common man have a reason to avenge for it.

But on a serious note, we Indians must hate ourself for letting the history get distorted.

When Congress Govt at the Centre was doing it for nearly 6 decades sitting at the Centre, they have got chance to DISTORT everything.

And its not only the Congress that should be blamed, so called 'Self-Pride' and 'Self-Respect' parties that have arisen to root-out congress also supported that distortion. So its all Muslim appeasing politics played by Central as well as State Govts.

South Indian Local Govts could rise for 'Dravidian' movement or 'Telugu Self-Pride' moment but could not raise voice for this DISTORTION of History...simple reason - 'Muslim votes'.

So when you vote in AP, you were having only 2 choices - to vote for TDP or Congress and I told you (above) how both involved in this DISTORTION process.

So a common man, I told you where I stand - just give 1 extra Rupee for the Royal AutoRickshaw wallah.

Okay.

na friend turakodu vunnadu adu ane vadu matho emi leni indai ki meme ichamu anni memu katina buildings e inka india govt use chesukuntundi

Neevu cheppalasindhi..meeru kattinavi anni..mavi kulchi vaati meedha kattinavi ani.

na friend turakodu vunnadu adu ane vadu matho emi leni indai ki meme ichamu anni memu katina buildings e inka india govt use chesukuntundi

nuvvu cheppalsindi man , muslim invasion avvakamundu india lo andaru hindus ey , vaallu ochinaaka mass ga convert chepichaaru .... technically speaking even ur ancestors are hindus ani @3$%

nuvvu cheppalsindi man , muslim invasion avvakamundu india lo andaru hindus ey , vaallu ochinaaka mass ga convert chepichaaru .... technically speaking even ur ancestors are hindus ani @3$%

he beleives his ancestor are from middle east