• Informationzwealth

• suryausa

• donganaaK

• manjunath455

Top Posters In This Topic

Okka dili fafa thagilindhi

3-4 yrs pedha for now okay

Going out ...fafa kuda not serious

i dated one for about 6 months when i was in college ( antey not serious dating but just name sake)  ... naakanna 5-6 years pedha appatlo .... she never used to take me seriously , chinna kid laaga treat chesedi eppudu ... so u never get that serious feeling when u r with them , for fun sake its ok but serious workout avvadu according to my personal eperience .... 

ayyo papam @3$%

kada ..... nannagaru nannagaru batch ammayi..... atleast MS or MBA interest vunna ammayi chudamanna.....

love marriage ante veru arranged ante atlage vuntaru maa dad vaipu .... college avvagane pelli

It is good to have sex with older girls. they will use their entire experience to teach you that they are bitches @3$%(don't take it in wrong way man)

It is good to have sex with older girls. they will use their entire experience to teach you that they are bitches @3$%(don't take it in wrong way man)

ok 

kada ..... nannagaru nannagaru batch ammayi..... atleast MS or MBA interest vunna ammayi chudamanna.....

love marriage ante veru arranged ante atlage vuntaru maa dad vaipu .... college avvagane pelli

papam man :giggle: