• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• manjunath455

• Dustbin

• Informationzwealth

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GP bro.. too much kathal 10guthundi idi..

adey range lo coating isthunnaru janaalu daaniki ... but good or bad, its some kind of publicity is all that she cares abt :giggle:

No women will share her man with another
Not even in western countries..unless it is open relationship

This where she was gone wrong

And rest all b town celebs supported this RIGHT ON YUR FACE

max women in india ne kadu world lo kuda max women support cheyaru aa deepika video ni

adi chepinattu unte manishiki animal ki difference undadu

deepika antene cheap opinion vachesindi

Bro she had ready proved .she doesn't need publicity bro ..

This is just an Act went wrong...
Tried something like revolution but it burned ...

adey range lo coating isthunnaru janaalu daaniki ... but good or bad, its some kind of publicity is all that she cares abt :giggle:

Bro she had ready proved .she doesn't need publicity bro ..

This is just an Act went wrong...
Tried something like revolution but it burned ...

her movie is up for release right around the corner man .... its not just coincidence , looks like a publicity stunt ....

her movie is up for release right around the corner man .... its not just coincidence , looks like a publicity stunt ....

YA sometimes its true
Fake relationships jus for movie promotion Baga common ayindhi

Mari ilantivi choosi naa lanti vallu aunty cinemalu choodamu kada vuncle  s%H#  s%H#

Mari ilantivi choosi naa lanti vallu aunty cinemalu choodamu kada vuncle  s%H#  s%H#

as a matter of fact , manam chusina chudaka poina it doesnt really matter to them :giggle: .... and cinema's vishayam lo even bad publicity to the actors or any1 associated with that particular movie actually works a lot of times , ..

youtube lo video kinda comment lu racha unde ninna susinappudu..ee roju anni -ve comments delete ayinaay....

yevado okadu rapists choice ani oka comment kottadu racha unde..inkodu " my innocent neighbor thought my choice applies to him also and went on to the streets nude but got beaten up...this my choice doesn't work for men" anta...pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

as a matter of fact , manam chusina chudaka poina it doesnt really matter to them @3$% .... and cinema's vishayam lo even bad publicity to the actors or any1 associated with that particular movie actually works a lot of times , ..

like RGV and PK(movie)  @3$%

L6I41Ic.jpg

citi_c$y

Too good reply. Couldnt stop laughing.
endo ee feminists gola....naa choice..naa chaddi..naa idhi..naa adhi...

Entha sepu 'naadhi' ane daanipaina focus thappa, akkada thanu pelli chesukunna oka lafoot gaadu unnadu vaadini and vaadi family ni include chesukundaam ani ledhu....

youtube lo video kinda comment lu racha unde ninna susinappudu..ee roju anni -ve comments delete ayinaay....

yevado okadu rapists choice ani oka comment kottadu racha unde..inkodu " my innocent neighbor thought my choice applies to him also and went on to the streets nude but got beaten up...this my choice doesn't work for men" anta...pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

ROFL