Krishna Gaaru 50 Years Industry

aakathaai

athishayotki is the right word anukunta..athisayam also fits

Industry lo Krishna gaarantha manchi vaallu leru ante adi athisayam kaadu film industry lo reforms theeskochaaru aayana flop movie producer ki next movie free gaa chesaaru

Krishna gaaru bl@st

How is it related to him being a good man?
Nee q ki answer... Krishna's 1st wife left him when he was jobless actually his 1st wife's parents took her away saying krishna is incapable to take care of their daughter..
After that once he gained fame they came back askibg him to take her back..
Krishna was already in a relation with vijayanirmala garu.. But he took her

think_ww  krishna cinemalloki raaka mundhu poor aa? aa rojullo vyavasaayam chesukunna chaalu kadha 

think_ww  krishna cinemalloki raaka mundhu poor aa? aa rojullo vyavasaayam chesukunna chaalu kadha 

lower middleclass..

degree chaduvukonnodu city ki velli settle avtaru kani back vachi agriculture cheskoru kada..and Krishna appatlo cinemallo serious ga trying so no question of going back

antha manchi vadu unethical/illegal decision enduku teeskunnadu ani

is this true? never heard this before :o

1st wife valladi and maa grand father from same village.. u can ask anyone in that village they will confirm what i told u

typical feminist statement..if anything Krishna was a victim of 1st wife..she left him..not the other way around.

If i was in his place, i will not accept..because she left on her terms with no regards to husband's felings?

1st wife valladi and maa grand father from same village.. u can ask anyone in that village they will confirm what i told u

typical feminist statement..if anything Krishna was a victim of 1st wife..she left him..not the other way around.

If i was in his place, i will not accept..because she left on her terms with no regards to husband's felings?

ame patient anduke second marriage accept chesindaani inko talk

generalization :d illegal ye ga divorce teeskokunda inkoka aameni cheskodam 

ippudu krishna ni evadu emi anatledu....never heard of this before anthe :d

generalization :d illegal ye ga divorce teeskokunda inkoka aameni cheskodam

ippudu krishna ni evadu emi anatledu....never heard of this before anthe :d

mahesh ki nachanidi fans ki nachindi krishna pelli

lower middleclass..

degree chaduvukonnodu city ki velli settle avtaru kani back vachi agriculture cheskoru kada..and Krishna appatlo cinemallo serious ga trying so no question of going back

ok