Any Genuine Doubts About Hindu Gods , Spirituality In Hinduism

arjun anugula

devudni nammatam antu vundadu bro realization ee untundi, adi nammakam valley ranakkarledu..I am seeking god ani cheppu than I believe in god :). My 2 cents.

nenu devudini namma... kani edina baadha osthe first gurthuku vachede devude mayya :(

devudni nammatam antu vundadu bro realization ee untundi, adi nammakam valley ranakkarledu..I am seeking god ani cheppu than I believe in god :). My 2 cents.

()>>

nenu devudini namma... kani edina baadha osthe first gurthuku vachede devude mayya :(

baaga happyga unnapudu kooda devude gurtoste chalinka, you are passed.. :police:

y should one believe what's written in vedas?

Nenu vedam chadavaledu so I am not well eligible to answer to this completely..

But still the question itself is not clear, you don't have to believe anything.

I see like this... you sense, seek and realize.

Adhi ilage jarugutundhani cheppadam kudaradu,  ee scripture chadivina they will not prove anything, they make you realize, so one has to start somewhere. But why only vedalu why not other religious scriptures ante that opens a broader discussion. 

Krishna epdu tanu god ani cheppukoledu 

Don't think that's correct.....

The Bhagavad Gita, often referred to as the Gita, is a summation of the Vedic, Yogic, Vedantic and Tantric philosophies. The Bhagavad Gita, meaning "song of the Lord", refers to itself as a 'Yoga Upanishad' and is sometimes called Gītopanişad. During the message of Gita, Lord Krishna proclaims that he is God Himself (a Bhagavat, or all-embracing personal god). In order to make Arjuna believe this, he shows Arjuna his divine form which is described as timeless and leaves Arjuna shaking with awe and fear.

• Upvote 1

Nenu vedam chadavaledu so I am not well eligible to answer to this completely..

But still the question itself is not clear, you don't have to believe anything.

I see like this... you sense, seek and realize.

Adhi ilage jarugutundhani cheppadam kudaradu,  ee scripture chadivina they will not prove anything, they make you realize, so one has to start somewhere. But why only vedalu why not other religious scriptures ante that opens a broader discussion. 

//chanipoyetappudu money gurinchi alochisthe reptile ayyi pudatav

ee above example lo sense seek realize part apply avutundhi antava?

for a person to quote those and say this will happen if you do this.. you need to have belief.. aa belief ekkadaninchi vastundhi anedhi naa point...

mari drag chestuna anukunte lite teesko le...

Don't think that's correct.....

The Bhagavad Gita, often referred to as the Gita, is a summation of the Vedic, Yogic, Vedantic and Tantric philosophies. The Bhagavad Gita, meaning "song of the Lord", refers to itself as a 'Yoga Upanishad' and is sometimes called Gītopanişad. During the message of Gita, Lord Krishna proclaims that he is God Himself (a Bhagavat, or all-embracing personal god). In order to make Arjuna believe this, he shows Arjuna his divine form which is described as timeless and leaves Arjuna shaking with awe and fear.

that's true, Krishna always said and acted like he is the Lord.

for a person to quote those and say this will happen if you do this.. you need to have belief.. aa belief ekkadaninchi vastundhi anedhi naa point...

The example you mentioned, adi process ani cheppochu when you are explaining karma, but one shouldn't be telling this to others to make them believe. Reverse fire avutundi for sure.
I get what you are saying, that is the reason why I do not talk much about religion or god, konchem teluste we talk a lot, but teluskuntu veltunte we become silent and like to listen and learn. If someone asks u this, ask them to read .. explaining everything is not going to work Endukante how we perceive and learn things are not same among us all.

editing content:

scientists found age of vedas annaru ok.. but still looking for a reason to know why to believe?

vedas lopala content gurinchi kaadu bayya... 

my que is vedas ni enduku nammali?

mana parents chinnapatninchi nuvvu hindu ani cheparu kabatti nammali?

andulo chala manchi matalu rasaru kabatti nammali?

just blind faith?

or is there some proof to prove that this is the reason why u should believe in vedas?

malli cheptunna.. genuine doubt ee..  :3D_Smiles_38:

there is only one thing every human on this warth should follow which is sanatana dharmamu....vedas enduku namali antey there are many things written in vedas which are scientifically true and there are many things written how an human should live on this earth...andukey namali....

Vedas are satyam.....what ever written in it is true andukey follow avali...

there is only one thing every human on this warth should follow which is sanatana dharmamu....vedas enduku namali antey there are many things written in vedas which are scientifically true and there are many things written how an human should live on this earth...andukey namali....

Vedas are satyam.....what ever written in it is true andukey follow avali...

nammala nammakapodam atani karma man

vallani ila adagali..school ki y going, ofce ki y going….money y niku …tindi y niku..clothes y niku ….avanni lekunda kuda batakochu adivi lo ani cheppali LOL

• Upvote 1

updated the post...

btw ee question nenu adigindi kaadu.. nannu adigindi..

nenu cheppina answer entante.. aa books lo rasina content antha nenu chadavaledu but books like ramayanam lantivatillo cheppina points na life lo apply cheskunte good results kanipinchai kabatti nammanu ani cheppanu...

still curious to know munna's reply

100% true...we should live on earth as what ramayana and mahabharatha says.........motham apply cheyakunna..try little.....it makes a change and yields good results at a point...

bro just think in this way once

u and scientists also believe vedas which is true , for any scientific reason u have to go through vedas....vedas lo ani rasi unayiii........and what ever written is vedas is 100% which is known fact.

so about being a reptile in next birth whenn u think of money is also written in garuda puranam.....if  u believe every thing in vedas....y dont u believe this stuff too.......y will they lie in this issue.....and make senseless comments ,....