arjun anugula

Sai Baba is a fuc** lunatic

He ate beef and did namaaz 5 times a day

He is just an ordinary guy.

You should not pray him or do pooja with other gods

He is no incarnation. He is not an avatar of vishnu

Britishers made him god to divert us from our real gods 

thinkk......hehh...!!!

dude dont try to say bad about gods.....sai baba never had beef.....dude even rama and lord krishna had meat.sai baba is a guru....just respect him as other gurus......keeping pictures of baba next to god is to show respect....he has been offered poojas worships and prayers.....so whats wrong in it,,,,,its just a respect as you r showing to other gods..

adenti mayya.. mari vyaasa? ragada8.gif

vyasa wroye srimadf bhagavatam , mahabharatam and many other scrpits which also comes next to vedas,,,he has written few parts of vedas too.

U will re-born only as a HUMAN

ur statement is false...as for ur deeds in this birth , you might get into lower species also like snakes , scorpios  and many more..garuda puram lo undi

ur statement is false...as for ur deeds in this birth , you might get into lower species also like snakes , scorpios  and many more..garuda puram lo undi

I dont give a fuc** what u say.

But, U will be re-born and suffer only as human untill u reach MOKSHA

Garuda puranam and HELL are FAKE

There is no HELL in HINDUISM

INDIANS never ate meat until MUGHALS invaded

I dont bag bad karma by bad mouthing fuc*in sai baba.

U know very little about HINDUISM

U need to learn a lot.

to 

MUNNA1142

before u speak a word about lord krishna and rama eating beef please read the blog above and open ur EYES.

It is not ur mistake that we r taught lies.

Be very careful and with respect when u make a comment in the blog above if u want to.

TOPIC IS OVER

to 

MUNNA1142

before u speak a word about lord krishna and rama eating beef please read the blog above and open ur EYES.

It is not ur mistake that we r taught lies.

Be very careful and with respect when u make a comment in the blog above if u want to.

TOPIC IS OVER

dude read my statement correctly and answer me...i never stated that rama and krishna had beef...i said they ate meat....so better read once again........i dnt wanna go thru urs links....thanks