Any Genuine Doubts About Hindu Gods , Spirituality In Hinduism

arjun anugula

Krishnudu ki chaala super powers untai, aina  Alien aa ... chaala conspiracy theories untai deeni meeda ? Whats ur opinion on that ?

Krishnudu ki chaala super powers untai, aina  Alien aa ... chaala conspiracy theories untai deeni meeda ? Whats ur opinion on that ?

krishnuduke kadu …enlightened beings annitiki power untundi..ave siddulu antaru

e sadhanalu chestunnapdu vallu anni control ki techukuntaru..nothing can interuppt them anamata

ganapathi sachidananda swami agni lo kurchuntaru 

alage chala mandi ki possible avtay …vallaki senses and nature kuda control ki vachestundi

but even its possible to u but it needs lot of sadhana 

theories i donno

krishnuduke kadu …enlightened beings annitiki power untundi..ave siddulu antaru

e sadhanalu chestunnapdu vallu anni control ki techukuntaru..nothing can interuppt them anamata

ganapathi sachidananda swami agni lo kurchuntaru 

alage chala mandi ki possible avtay …vallaki senses and nature kuda control ki vachestundi

but even its possible to u but it needs lot of sadhana 

theories i donnor

yes theories are going on since he got powers which are proved by scientists , andukey they said him as alien but Ramayanam and mahabharatm are real storys which happened.

naku emadya tibetan monks …tibetan way of spirituality mida interest pergindi..

still tibet anta follow avtunda?

its same like india...india lo dese days no body follows their spirituality alage in tibet........their way of approach to moksha is simillar too...

afghanistan ni intakamundu gandhara desham anevaru kada..alage tibet , china ,nepal lo mana puranala related paalakulu evaru??

im not sure exactly but chala varaku mostly they also follow many things from sanatana dharmamu.........say like hong kong singapore they worship lord visnhu....interesting thing na friends kondaru south indies vallu...they invited me to their for some worship ani...akkadiki velli chustey it was lord shiva photos , rudrakshas and stuff , i was suprised and asked u worship shiva ani they said ya.....we been worshipping him from generations anta.....i told about shiva to them......we had good conversaton

im not sure exactly but chala varaku mostly they also follow many things from sanatana dharmamu.........say like hong kong singapore they worship lord visnhu....interesting thing na friends kondaru south indies vallu...they invited me to their for some worship ani...akkadiki velli chustey it was lord shiva photos , rudrakshas and stuff , i was suprised and asked u worship shiva ani they said ya.....we been worshipping him from generations anta.....i told about shiva to them......we had good conversaton

nepal was ruled by janaka maharaju.....i guess u know that

osho lantivi chala unayi in mumbai puna delhi lo..........i been to one of their preaching , they mostly talk on bhagvat geeta , describes clearly whats in geeta and what leads to moksha..they dont believe in remaining stuff like ela chepali antey - they say that there is only some external power which is rulling this earth , we have to find out what it is - is their main motto , they medicate mostly , teach and preach people how to leave in society and what we should give to society taking examples from bhagvat geeta and they say being good even by mind are the stepping stones to moksha...mostly allaney untadi...they usually dont pray to any particular God.They dont celebrate any festivals specially.

gays and lesbians gurucnhi mana vedas lo em cheparu any idea....is it a sin or that ok.....i tried to find info but naku antha ga ardam kaledu.....u have any idea