Estory 1: Help This Heavy Heart Fafa

k2s

Hi,

I am writing with a heavy heart. I am an elder sister who pushed my sister to a marriage without her consent. She was very clear that the guy is not her match as she is very modern thinking and guy is very conservative. But I confused her and convinced her about geting married to this guy.
The rest of the storyis . 
No intimacy from his side (emotional or physical)
Emotional abuse
No love
Inferiority complex and very outdated views of the guy ( he doesnt even allow her to talk to other guys)
we realised he had impotency issues - it was clear that he is not normal..but we thought its all due to his impotency issues.
His parents took him to a doctor and gave some medicines and that day after 3 years, they were able to do ic. Then they started trying for a kid straight away. As he had low sperm count, doctor suggested IVF and she at last delivered 2 kids..during all this time he was extremely non - co operative ..Still she with his parents help somehow managed till there

He wanted to stay in a foreign country to pursue his career further..He never allowed her to work. She used to work before marriage- resigned for him.Now after all these, she hoping to get a new life, went with him to a foreign country.

He is the same - cold hearted person who doesnt even help her to cary a child when both are crying together,
No physical relation - he says we have kids so dont want it anymore

I am writing this with heavy heart. I know its all my fault. I should have asked her to divorce him before having kids, but we thought with his medical condition solved , everyting will work well.

Now please advise, is it ok to continue in the marraige for the sake of kids.. SHould she come back to India and try to make a life for herself. She doesnt have a job.. Our parents are old. We dont have brothers. 

Please help us.. We are all at the verge of collapse.

you are a FCuuk up betch PERIOD...FYI

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuvatha

• k2s

• manjunath455

• Maximus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic