Mavni Usa Citizenship In Months.

accuman

Ignorance is a bliss man.

If you even spent time to open the links I provided, you would notice that those two are talking about MAVNI. This is in the title of both documents.

I have setup an appointment with the local recruiting branch anyway and will share that information.

@Bad example,

Instead of giving bad examples, why would not you try to know about MAVNI Reserves? This Noway related to MAVNi active.

If you even spent time to open the links I provided, you would notice that those two are talking about MAVNI. This is in the title of both documents.

I have setup an appointment with the local recruiting branch anyway and will share that information.

Don't say they ar talking about Mavni.

Yes, they Are talking about Mavni active there.

But there are lot of diffs between Mavni active and Mavni reserve.

nenu kalisa nuvvu telusukunnadi kuda ikkada post cheyy.. vadu ee language ayina ok annadu kani ikkada list lo konne unnaii mari aa clarity kavali..

details evaraiana share cheyyandi vayya correct ga. endhi ee lolli kontha mandhi manchi program antaaru. konthamandhi ah program lo 2 to 3 years nundi untunnm. ekkadekkado coutnries anni pampisthaaru vellali. drills kasthamga untayi ani ededo chepthunaru. konchem correct info petturrriiii.....

The shoe one wears is good fit or not don't know others.

To feel good fit or not you have to wear it.

As simple as that.

Useful or not do your own research.

details evaraiana share cheyyandi vayya correct ga. endhi ee lolli kontha mandhi manchi program antaaru. konthamandhi ah program lo 2 to 3 years nundi untunnm. ekkadekkado coutnries anni pampisthaaru vellali. drills kasthamga untayi ani ededo chepthunaru. konchem correct info petturrriiii.....

The shoe one wears is good fit or not don't know to others.

To feel good fit or not you have to wear it.

As simple as that.

Useful or not do your own research.

Training will be tedious for first few months, 2009 lo 3 friends join iyaru okade training complete chesadu.... most of all 6 years contract lo 2 years deployment compulsory so check before act.... bathikunte bandhara bustandlo bajjilu amukonina bathakochu

aithe aa 2 yrs deployment time lo vaadu ekkadikaina vellamanochu kadha like Iraq or any war zones.... Genni-2.gif