Mavni Usa Citizenship In Months.

accuman

aadiki anthe led bro u7pkSdr.gifedo sollu posts vesthad and papam DB janalu nmesthar vadini u7pkSdr.gifee AccuMan gadu emo edo Janalaki favor chesina buildup isthad Howle gad

haha lol.. aa concept aite nijame citizenship di, two months naaku telidu kaani oka 6 months lo confirm.. kaani deployment ekada anedi mana chetilo ledu and to come out of it will take 6 years.. brahma.gif?1290058380

haha lol.. aa concept aite nijame citizenship di, two months naaku telidu kaani oka 6 months lo confirm.. kaani deployment ekada anedi mana chetilo ledu and to come out of it will take 6 years.. brahma.gif?1290058380

nuvvu ala chepthe TS oppukodu u7pkSdr.gif 2 months lo sure GC and you have to work weekends in US and do software jobs weekdays antad

Army lo mavni program lo reserve opened.

use?

select ayyaka 2 months lo citizenship. dependents ki GC.

reserve use?

only weekend drills, you can continue your job what you are doing now.

should be good at one of these languages?

tamil

hindi

urdu

bengali

punjabi

malayalam

saduvu neeke artham aithad u7pkSdr.gif

nuvvu ala chepthe TS oppukodu u7pkSdr.gif 2 months lo sure GC and you have to work weekends in US and do software jobs weekdays antad

bongu emana kadu, first two to four months they will give us training at Kentucky... may be if you get qualified i guess you will definetely and then they will deploy us some where.. that can be any where in the world.. if we are lucky enough it can be India as well brahma.gif?1290058380

bongu emana kadu, first two to four months they will give us training at Kentucky... may be if you get qualified i guess you will definetely and then they will deploy us some where.. that can be any where in the world.. if we are lucky enough it can be India as well brahma.gif?1290058380

no bro you are wrong, according to TS only 2 months lo Citizenship u7pkSdr.gif and only weekends drills anta

saduvu neeke artham aithad u7pkSdr.gif

broo one of my roomate in consul was army... he came out in 2013 and he joined way back in end of 2008 i guess during job markets down.. i am not getting that exact word brahma.gif?1290058380

no bro you are wrong, according to TS only 2 months lo Citizenship u7pkSdr.gif and only weekends drills anta

iga malla emana TS ki KCR or CBN recomendation undi emo malla brahma.gif?1290058380

broo one of my roomate in consul was army... he came out in 2013 and he joined way back in end of 2008 i guess during job markets down.. i am not getting that exact word brahma.gif?1290058380

nenu ade chepthe godva petukunnadu Bro TS u7pkSdr.gif anduke nen 10gedi TS ni, please dont spread false info ani

nenu ade chepthe godva petukunnadu Bro TS u7pkSdr.gif anduke nen 10gedi TS ni, please dont spread false info ani

inka ekuva matladithe FBI helicopter lo vachi manani arrest chestadi emo bro. GSB3.gif?1370457845

No brou7pkSdr.gif he is cousin of vabama 

you mean Borrack Vobama GSB3.gif?1370457845

iga malla emana TS ki KCR or CBN recomendation undi emo malla brahma.gif?1290058380

Bro gee TS ante enti bro? Chala threads lo ppl using wht does that mean?

He is Mestri uncle u7pkSdr.gif

mestri aina vendor chanka nakalsinde ga u7pkSdr.gif naluguru potta kottakunda nadipe business aa endi anta happy ga cheptunav

mestri aina vendor chanka nakalsinde ga u7pkSdr.gif naluguru potta kottakunda nadipe business aa endi anta happy ga cheptunav

Neek nuvve anni cheppeskuntunnav ga.. kani u7pkSdr.gif