Mavni Usa Citizenship In Months.

accuman

bongu emana kadu, first two to four months they will give us training at Kentucky... may be if you get qualified i guess you will definetely and then they will deploy us some where.. that can be any where in the world.. if we are lucky enough it can be India as well brahma.gif?1290058380

LOLtumblr_mvyczfXzJR1spvnemo1_250.gif

ante ante nu elagu upayoga pade post gani positive ga edi contribute cheyledu erri poo spamming tappa u7pkSdr.gif malli double action anta me tatha ki undemo anta time 

Bhutu bhutu bhutu tumblr_mvyczfXzJR1spvnemo1_250.gif

at the same time health care lo aythe BCT ki vellakamunde citzns ayyina vallu vunnaru.

murkhulu palu rakalu antaru.... IGNORE KAR IGNORE KAR.... your thread helped me... Chalu ga.. :) u7pkSdr.gif

murkhulu palu rakalu antaru.... IGNORE KAR IGNORE KAR.... your thread helped me... Chalu ga.. :) u7pkSdr.gif

Another Legend.

Pulkas where? u7pkSdr.gif

I knw u r reffering me also in u r generic replies.

bring atleast one who told u so. already DB lo thhadu vesthe baaga replies ichharu. what I am ani. aa debbaku7pkSdr.gif

Nee jeevitham antha alane self dabba self satisfaction tho brthikey u7pkSdr.gif

Dont reply to unnecessary threads Bro. Your replies are valuable. so many DB members needed u r inputs.

this 4Vikram id contacted me to join in reserve when Active opened. ippudu reserve open ayyaka he became a pulka.

simply ignore people threads who post unnecessary things.

bro I never tried to contact yu infact yu pmed me because ii said aa situation... and more over at one of my worst situation I even tried myself to that program and wrote the entrance test as well when I was in Dallas... all I need was I have to submit some exams and then from I could have move forward.. but after doing all these once I am out of that if everythng goes well I would be coming back to Zero ani lite tiskuna... you mentioned that there are some programs so as of my knowledge i quoted what I know and more over I know because my roomate and his friends who were with him told me all this.. may be your are true and if in that case that is really good, but they told me that there wont be anything like that.. and nenu already chepina may be apudu join anapudu avani lekunde ipudu unai emo ani.  2m5gti9+%25281%2529.jpg

bro I never tried to contact yu infact yu pmed me because ii said aa situation... and more over at one of my worst situation I even tried myself to that program and wrote the entrance test as well when I was in Dallas... all I need was I have to submit some exams and then from I could have move forward.. but after doing all these once I am out of that if everythng goes well I would be coming back to Zero ani lite tiskuna... you mentioned that there are some programs so as of my knowledge i quoted what I know and more over I know because my roomate and his friends who were with him told me all this.. may be your are true and if in that case that is really good, but they told me that there wont be anything like that.. and nenu already chepina may be apudu join anapudu avani lekunde ipudu unai emo ani.  2m5gti9+%25281%2529.jpg

shut up you useless mad max anthrax man... a8akm.jpg