a reli hard puzzle! its jst comn sens though nt reli includin math =)

rihanna

soo i heard of this puzzle and askd it at one of my frnz's parties and evryone wz like givin d wildest replies everrr  hammernd and no one cud figur it out! well so den i started askin evryone i knew (to prove im smarter than em)  !':

bt if u reliii hav the guts to give an answer WIDOUT googlin it, then it duzn matter if its the wrong answer :D evryone has their own perspective nd logic.. so dnt be afraid to put ur opinion out der and plz do not google it warningnf... if u do then,  ur a frickin loser and ders nuthin i can do abt it  1h@

kk so herez the puzzle thingy...
"a man walked into a restaurant and asked the cashier for a glass of water. Instead of giving water to him, the cashier suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man!(** he does not shoot! just points it at the man**)
The man says thankyou and leaves"  (!><

soo yea.... y did he say thnk u and why did the cashier point a gun.. try to figure it out  (!(<

it seems hard but once you know the answer, it will make sense

and once again, try to use the brain thingy that u got( if uve got one) :P and not google

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhargava_v

• Mega Star

• rihanna

• KalluMama

Top Posters In This Topic

Customer ki gun pettinatina..vadu thanks cheppadu ante ..vadidi kachithanga karnool aithe kadu...ade ma kurnool vadu ayithe adi gun these lopu cashier ni lepesevadu.. ~"!  ~"!  ~"! dancegdb

may be.. he's pointing where the water is with his gun...  #~` hmmm.. that dosent make any sense...  hitwalltwice hitwalltwice o'well.. what's the correct ans. ("thingy" dear  monkeydanceds monkeydanceds)

[quote author=KalluMama link=topic=67545.msg711686#msg711686 date=1273724355]
Customer ki gun pettinatina..vadu thanks cheppadu ante ..vadidi kachithanga karnool aithe kadu...ade ma kurnool vadu ayithe adi gun these lopu cashier ni lepesevadu.. ~"!  ~"!  ~"! dancegdb
[/quote]
thoda kottaaa?? jk  dance1w dance1w

[quote author=KalluMama link=topic=67545.msg711660#msg711660 date=1273723994]
May be he didnt bought any thing and jusking water from cashier so that he got angry    sorry2 if its wrong
[/quote]

well but why did the guy say thank you?
its wrong bt gud try :)

[quote author=Mega Star link=topic=67545.msg711694#msg711694 date=1273724494]
may be.. he's pointing where the water is with his gun...  #~` hmmm.. that dosent make any sense...  hitwalltwice hitwalltwice o'well.. what's the correct ans. ("thingy" dear  monkeydanceds monkeydanceds)
[/quote]

gud try.. bt the guy went out of the restaurant.. i mean like he didnt take any water.. just said thanks and left

[quote author=KalluMama link=topic=67545.msg711723#msg711723 date=1273724785]
Thoda kotti kadu..kanti chuputho champesevadu.... 1h@  1h@
[/quote]
LoL.1q LoL.1q

[quote author=padujeevitham link=topic=67545.msg711747#msg711747 date=1273725063]
adi water gun ii untadi mama.. notlo petti kotti untadu..
[/quote] you rock you rock you rock

[quote author=KalluMama link=topic=67545.msg711750#msg711750 date=1273725080]
he's pointing where the water is with his gun...  but he pointer at man not at water   ~"!  ~"!
[/quote] you rock you rock you rock you rock

[quote author=padujeevitham link=topic=67545.msg711747#msg711747 date=1273725063]
adi water gun ii untadi mama.. notlo petti kotti untadu..
[/quote]

nice try!! bt nope

[quote author=rihanna link=topic=67545.msg711762#msg711762 date=1273725257]
nice try!! bt nope
[/quote] nee vere thread lo answer chusa...i forgot u said guy or gal?